3 - dark eyes full of danger

A week later, Woo was at his father's gym when he got a text from Liam. It said that the omega wasn't doing well and the vampire had wanted the wolf to come over. Woo sighed in annoyance and left the gym after his workout. His hands were tight because of anger as he drove to his friend's house. Why couldn't his friends listen to him in the first place and let the omega stay with him?

The tall man reached Liam's house and saw him waiting for him at the front door. The alpha stepped out of the car and went inside with the blond man. They stood in the living room as Woo waited for the vampire to explain what was going on.

"He's not eating at all. He just sits in the corner between the bed and the wall. I hear him cry day and night, Woo. The first day he came here, he was frightened." Liam said nervously, blue eyes full of worry. "It took me hours to convince him that I won't hurt him but he doesn't believe it entirely. Who would though, in a situation like this?"

The alpha sighed and ran a hand in his dark hair. "Set a tray of food in the living room in thirty minutes."

"Woo, I don't want you to scare him. He's very fragile right now, both heart and mind." Liam said and Woo felt anger. Why did he have to act nice to the omega? He had better things to do but here he was wasting time. "The whole time he has been locked up in that room, he hasn't let out a single word. He cries himself to sleep each night, my heart hurts so much for this poor boy."

"This is his punishment." The alpha said while going upstairs.

Liam followed after him and they reached the door hiding Zaire. "Woo, his parents are the ones at fault. Why are you punishing him instead?"

"Wait outside." The wolf commanded and Liam stood back at the door.

"I'm gonna go make him food if you're able to make him eat." After saying that, the blond man went downstairs and Woo entered the room.

The guest bedroom was untouched as if no one had been in there. The wolf saw the omega sitting next to the wall while staring out of the window that was a few feet away from the bed. Zaire did not look good at all right now. Sweat had his dark curls damp and messy. Fresh tears rolled down his face and he looked as if he had lost a few pounds. The room had a very heavy scent of despair which was coming from the man.

"Stand up." Woo said gently but the omega ignored him. That move angered the alpha and red filled his head. How dare this little omega disobey him? Woo walked over and grabbed the smaller man's arm roughly.

"I said stand up!" His voice got deeper and was full of authority. The taller man used his alpha tone on Zaire who let out a weak whine, mind and body submissive to the stronger wolf in front of him.

Woo made him stand up and pulled him to the bathroom connected to the room. Zaire stood with his head down as Woo looked down at his watch. "You have thirty minutes to shower. Either you do it alone obediently or I'll do it for you."

The taller man walked out of the bathroom and Zaire felt even more tears slip down his face. He looked down at his hand to see red marks on the wrist Woo had grabbed. Fearing the alpha's anger, he turned on the shower. As heat filled the small space from the hot water, Zaire took off his clothes. The day he had first come here, Liam had dressed him in a loose white tunic and some black shorts. The omega noticed that on his third day, the vampire had changed his clothes again while he was fast asleep. A day ago when he was fast asleep, Liam had dressed him in a black shirt and soft gray pajamas.

Zaire looked at the sink to see a wooden tray full of new toiletries. There was a note next to the tray that said his name. He picked up a loofah along with a brand-new bottle of vanilla-scented body wash. The omega set the items on the side of the large tub and undressed. As he stepped into the tub, warm water hit his face above. Zaire closed the curtain and began to soap up his aching body.