Prologue: The Beginning Pt. 2

I turned my whole body around to look at her.

"What is it?"

I asked.

She looked to the ground, she seemed miserable to be looking at her reflection. After a while of silence she clenched her hands into fists.

"Sora, you didn't save everyone."

I was taken back by the remark. Although I never told her, I knew what she was talking about. She was talking about the reason I ended up here, by abusing the power of waking.

"What are you talking about?"

I chuckled nervously, stepping back from her. I don't know how she knows, but one thing is for sure she knows something that I don't and I need to find out what she means. I mean I saw it with my own eyes! I saved everyone! We were on Destiny Island! I'm here because I saved everyone. The thought of no... I can't think like that! Before I could do anything she stepped towards me.

"I was punished by someone... At first I didn't believe it, no I would have never imagined that they were serious, but here you are real in the flesh!"

What on Earth does she mean? None of this makes sense to me...

"Sora... Your friend Kairi is endangered!"

She knows about Kairi, how? Just what does she not know about me? I thought as I stood there.

"She needs to get stronger in order for me to leave!"

"What does that have to do with Kairi being endangered?!"

I yelled.

"If I don't leave... then they will come and do horrible things to you and your friends! You will be changed beyond recognition and there's nothing you can do to stop them!"

I walked up to the girl and put my hand on her shoulder.

"I don't know what you mean, but I know that with the power of my friends we can stop anybody!"

She shook her head and threw my hand off her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, but you just don't understand! That will not work this time Sora!"

She looked me in the eyes.

"I tried to convince you by meeting up and talking with you, but I forgot how your whole character is just based on relying on friends..."

She grabbed a book and she started to write something on it, but where did the book come from?

"I'm sorry Sora, but this has to be done... in order for you all to be safe"

Then out of nowhere a shadow figure came before the little girl. It looked like an empty husk version of myself, but the eyes were not the same, they were the color I only saw with the enemy.

The color yellow.

She pointed at me and the husk looked at me obeying her command. I let out my keyblade and got ready to attack but before I could react the husk was gone.

"Where..."

I began, but I got really dizzy. I fell to the ground breathing heavily. Something was not right. I closed my eyes and sweat was dripping all over me. When I opened my eyes I saw my reflection on the water that was all over the ground. My eyes were changing colors from yellow to blue. I tried to get up. What was happening to me? The girl was crying again.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry"

I tried to speak, to move, to do anything, but I couldn't. It took everything to just keep my eyes open. I have to fight this, whatever it is. Did the husk go inside me? Why? What did this little girl do to me?

"Please know that this was all for your safety. If #@*&%& comes then your world is over..."

I could hear the girl getting closer to me as she spoke. Then I felt her little hand on my head.

"It's time to rest, Sora."

I closed my eyes, I didn't have the energy to keep them open. My last thought was how could I have lost?