Chapter 7: What's Their Name?

"When we arrived there were these voices that told me things... I can't really explain it but they told me to open the door. It was as if all of Roxas's screaming had stopped, and all I could hear was the voices. Then when the door opened..." I tried to recall the past. Then I remembered an important detail.

"I was pulled into something and then I saw Sora!"

"Sora?!"

They both said.

"Yeah... Sora. He looked like he wanted to say something, but couldn't. The voice told me to turn around and I saw Roxas."

"These voices, what did they sound like?"

Master Aqua asked.

"I can't recall. There were so many of them that it was a mixture. Why?"

"When I was in the realm of darkness, I heard voices as well. However, I think what you are experiencing is different from mine."

She began to look distant as if she were having flashbacks.

"Master Aqua?"

She snapped out of it and looked at me.

"Sorry, I got a bit distracted, what happened next? After you saw Roxas?"

"Right," I nodded, "When I saw Roxas I reached out to him. I felt this horrible pain and backed away."

I looked at Roxas who lay unconscious in his bed. Axel was sitting beside him in case he woke up, listening to what I was saying.

"Then I touched a crown. The voices told me too and it broke, wait..."

That hooded figure told me I broke something. Was it that crown? I shook my head, getting out of my thoughts.

"When it broke I woke up and saw a hooded figure. He told me one thing before he left and that was 'now is not the time.' Then I opened Roxas's door and you guys came in."

"Now is not the time?" Axel asked, walking towards us, "Does that mean you will see them again?"

Axel had his hand in a fist.

"It seems so."

Master Aqua answered with a sigh.

"We need to talk about this with Master Yen Sid. We can't let this go unnoticed." Master Aqua continued.

"You said you saw Sora, this all might be connected somehow."

"That could be true! Why else would that person come to Roxas, Sora's nobody?" Axel said.

I was going to agree with Axel, but we all heard shifting in Roxas's direction. "Axel...?"

We heard Roxas whisper.

Axel ran up to him.

"I'm here buddy! You okay?"

"Yeah. Now I am..."

He said.

He got up from the bed with one of his hands over his head.

"Kairi, you're still here."

I looked a bit disappointed with himself.
"Kairi, I'm sorry for bringing you here. I thought I could fight back ----."

Arghh!

Roxas put both hands on his head.

"Roxas? What's wrong?" Roxas?"

Axel yelled as Roxas struggled to say something.

"I can't say his name."

Roxas looked at all of us.
"I can't say his name..."