Chapter 4: Master Yen Sid

All of us ran to the top of the tower. The flight of stairs was horrific, but it was necessary because Axel said we didn't have time to waste. I started to wonder why we had to talk to Master Yen Sid in the first place? Can't we just go now? Master Aqua must have a good reason or we would have just gone over to Twilight Town right now. When we reached Master Yen Sid's door, it was Master Aqua who had opened it. He was sitting in his chair like he usually does. He looked up from a book he was reading.

"Aqua, whatever could be the matter?"

"Yen Sid! I need Kai-"

Master Aqua lifted her hand to stop Axel from speaking.

"Master, Kairi is ready. I believe it's time for her to go."

Master Yen Sid nodded slowly. Axel looked back and forth confused.

"Does that mean we can go? Can she go? Like Right Now!?"

Master Yen Sid moved his gaze towards Axel.

"Axel, why do you need Kairi?"

"Look, I don't have time to explain!"

He looked at Master Aqua.

"This is taking too long! You need to understand that time is of the essence!"

Master Yen Sid stood up and walked towards Axel.

"Kairi is one of the keys to Sora's return. If she were to disappear or worse, Sora can never come back to us."

"But this is about Sora! Roxas and Xion have been telling me today they could feel him! Then something happened to Xion..." Axel looked at me, "Then when we went to check on Roxas, he was screaming Kairi over and over again without stopping..."

He turned his attention back to Master Yen Sid.

"I trained with Kairi and you know this! Please I'm wasting time here if you can't let Kairi come."

Master Yen Sid looked at me.

"Have you sensed Sora as of late?"

Everybody turned to look at me because I was behind them. I really wish I could say yes I have sensed him, but no...

"No, Sora hasn't reached out to me," I looked down, "But, there was a girl..."

I tried to say more, but something wouldn't let me.

"In a dream?"

Master Aqua asked.

"No I-" I looked at Axel, "Axel is right, we're wasting his time. If Axel says Roxas needs me then I trust him."

Although I meant it, I was still unsure on why he needed my help? Powerless me... Helping a strong keyblade wielder? It doesn't seem real.
Master Aqua walked up to Master Yen Sid.

"I will go with them, to keep Kairi safe."

Axel started to look anxious, but kept quiet. We all waited for Master Yen Sid's response.

"Very well," He started, "Kairi, when you come back there is something I must discuss with you."

I nodded.

"Yes sir."

"Take the train to go to Twilight Town. It's not safe using the Corridors of Darkness."

He said looking stern at Axel. Axel looked away.

"Look, it was an emergency!" He stated, then he muttered, "Plus, I wasn't thinking..."

********************************************
The train was already there when we left the tower. As Master Aqua went into the train, I spoke up to Axel.

"I don't think I can do much, but I will try my best to help Roxas."

He smiled at me.

"Kairi, you have done so much. Don't doubt yourself."

I smiled and we went into the train.

As the train got farther away from the Mysterious Tower, I sat down. Axel was next to me and Master Aqua was sitting in front of me.
It was quiet and I felt nervous all of the sudden. I mean I haven't been to any worlds in a while, so I was excited. However, I was still nervous about what I have to do when I get there. I'm I just going to talk to Roxas? Or look around? What are we going to do there? I wonder.

"Umm..." I spoke up and everybody looked at me, "What I'm I going to do? When I get there?"

Axel looked at me with an unsure expression.
"I don't know."