Chapter 2: Do Heterochromia People Lie?

"Hello," I said, "How did you get here?"

The girl completely ignored my question.

"Which color looks better on me?" The little girl asked, smiling. She pointed to her left, "Blue, or..." She then pointed to her right, "Brown?"

At first I didn't get it, but then I noticed that her eyes were different colors. The left one a beautiful deep blue and her right one a warm light brown.

"Umm... They both are beautiful."

The girl sighed.

"Yeah, but I only want one... But I just can't decide..."

"Well, it's not like you can change your eye color now can you."

I laughed a bit, getting a little closer to her. I tried to ask the question again.

"Do you know who you got here?"

"Hey Kairi, if I were to tell you that all Heterochromia lie. Then would you believe me, that I'm telling the truth?"

Again she ignored the question. She got closer to me and lifted her face to look at me right in the eye. What's Heterochromia? I gave her a puzzled look and the girl made a little pout face. She put her hand on her side and said to me.

"Heterochromia is when people have two different colored eyes! Like me right now."

I blinked, still confused.

"Hugh! Never mind..."

She said walking away from me.

"Wait!"

I said. Walking after her.

"Who are you and how did you get here?"

The girl shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know who I am here, but I got here to tell you something."

I didn't understand what she meant by,' she doesn't know who she is', but I can't just let her wander around here.

"Can you come with me? Then you can tell me whatever you want."

I said, gesturing my hand to come with me.

"No thanks!"

She smiled walking away. I followed her trying to say something, but she interrupted me.

"Haven't you heard of stranger danger Kairi?"

I stopped.

"How do you know my name?"

"You just noticed that I'm using your name?"

The girl scoffed.

"I told you I came here to tell YOU something! Why wouldn't I know your name?"

She holds a fair point... I thought. I shook my head. No, something is off...

"Can you please come with me?"

I asked politely. The girl put one hand on her chin thinking about it she then smiled.

"No... I would rather not, I will tell you later when you're stronger."

Then she turned around and ran. Of course I ran after her. Why would she run? I wonder. Luckily for me she was really slow. As I caught up to here in a heartbeat. Now I know she is a little girl, but I pinned her down to the ground. Maybe it was because of Master Aqua's training that I went hard on her. I heard her say 'OW!' When I pinned her and while breathing heavily she gasped.

"Where was this power in Kh 3? Didn't Xehanort graped you sooo easily?"

"What are you talking about!? How do you know Xehanort?"

"Oh, never mind! This is why you were never my favorite character! I'm glad I met Sora first instead of you!"

I dropped my guard down a little.

"What do you mean 'I met Sora'?"

"None of your business!"

She shouted as I refocused and forced her down again.

I don't know how, but when I blinked she was standing in front of me.

"Get stronger Kairi, then I will tell you where Sora is."

She said with a smirk.

I tried to grab her again, but she disappeared.