Chapter 8.

Jays POV...

From when he arrived at the gardens.

Martin and i made it to the gardens about 20 minutes later since i had to go back to my cell first before coming here.

"How long will they take, do you know?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"It should be quick, she has to tell him she is charging him give him the report then she can leave" he said giving me a quick smile for reasureance.

"Good i don't like the-" i was cut off by the alarm sounding meaning a fight has broken out and from the sounds of it its coming from the direction of the solitary confindment areaaa, which holy shit Sophias there, martin and i look at each other wide eyed and jaw dropped, i point at him accusingly.

"No no, no no, don't you even think about who could be involved i dont want to hear it" while all the inmates around the garden got down on there knees and put there hands on there heads what we are always instructed to do when the alarm goes off even if its not in our area, the guards around us pointed there guns at all the inmates watching them closely til they get the okay to let us get back to work, i just stood there shaking my head while repeating no no no, over and over again.

"Jay?" Martin asked cauiously.

"You need to calm down, everything is going to be fine, im sorry i need you to get on your knees and put your hands above your head its protocol" I did as i was told and got down on my knees but continued saying no. This cant be happening it just cant, i should have gone with her.

"MARTIN GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW, I NEED YOU" I heard miltons voice yell through the walky-talky, Martin walked away from me and said something to her, she must have replied because the blood from his face drained and he said something to her before coming back to me.

"Jay- Jay im so sorry" he said in a whisper.

"Permision to stand sir" i ask formally he nodded so i did, i looked him in the eyes and he was tearing up.

"What happened?" I demanded.

"She, she.... Was shot" he whispered before breaking down covering his face with his hands crying, i just stared at him with disbelief no, this cant be true how the hell did she get shot, who the hell shot her, i felt a tear running down my face i quickly wiped it away not wanting to show weakness.

"Take me to her, now" I said, he looked up at me and said.

"Im sorry i cant an ambulance will be taking her away to the hospital to go straight into sergury, the gun shot knocked her immediatly unconcious and shes loosing blood fast" he said he looked around while wiping his face.

"Oi you?" He pointed to a guard who pointed to himself for conformation.

"Yes you, come here" the guard walked up to us.

"I need you to take the prisoner back to his cell and let him out for lunch but as soon as he finishes he goes straight back to his cell, i need to leave right now" he said before turning and leaving.

The guard motioned for me to go on ahead which i did and went in to my cell watching as the guard closes and locks the door, why the hell am i here i need to be with Sophia, not sitting around in here all day, not long later the alarm turned off.

"She, she.... Was shot" what martin said came back to me, i can't believe this, i cant believe shes been shot, please god if your up there please let her live, i know we havent known eack other very long but i already care for her to much for her to die now.

I colapst on the bed angry that i cant be there with her and tired all this drama today has drained so much energy out of me, i guess i've got nothing else to do then have asleep, i closed my eyes andit didnt take long to fall asleep.