Chapter 9.

Three guards and i along with the now clean Milton arrived at the hospital an hour and a half later and thankfully i was aloud to wear civilian clothes so i wouldnt scare anyone away, though i still had to wear hand cuffs but i was fine with that.

When i was finally aloud in to her room i saw her attached to a life support machine, an IV drip and a heart monitor, and from what i usually hear from heart beats hers sounds a little slow, she was also wrapped in white blankets.

I walked up to her and sat on the single seat beside her.

"Hey Sophia, i don't know if you can hear me or not but its Jay, or as you like to call me cellie, Sophia i'm so sorry this happened to you i just wish i was there, i could have prevented this, you would be awake right now and we would most probably be playing cards or something, please wake up" Shes so pale and still, its not normal for her.

"Remember when we first met a few days ago when you first came into our cell, you were so scared of me you were to afraid to ask me to switch beds with you since it was to high for you or atleast lift you onto your bed so you decided to sleep on the ground, i don't know if you've figured it out yet but when you fell asleep i lift you up onto the top bunk, it was the least i could do for scaring you"

"Please wake up Sophia the Officers and i will miss you at the prison while your not there" i was aloud to sit with her for an hour before i had to go back to prison, it was so quite only being able to hear the slow beeps of her heart monitor, but unfortunatly i had to go back and i was aloud to come back to the hospital for a while.

And a while it was.

Two months later...

I was woken by my cell door opening and Officer Milton ran in i sat up and looked at her she was breathing heavily obviously from running a great distance.

"Jay, its Sophia, shes waking up, she showing signs of waking up" she rushed out, my eyes widened at the news holy shit, Shes finally waking up its been two bloody months since she got shot and now shes finally waking up. I jumped to my feet and got changed double time.

"What are you serious, its about bloody time i was going made waiting for her to wake up" i said.

"Quickly put your shoes on the warrden has agreed to let you go and see her, her mother is going to be there so you have to be on your best behavior, also the warrden is going with us he wanted to see how she is so come on" she said walking back to the door, but the time she got there my shoes were on and i was following her out the door to meet up with the warrden.

"Hello Jay, are you ready to see Sophia?" The warrden said shaking my hand.

"Yes sir, its been two hole months since she got shot so it will be good to see her again"

"Yes it will, she is deffinatly a fighter for such a small thing" he smile which returned, she most sertainly is"

When we arrived at the hospital i was changed into normal clothes again like last time and had the hand cuffs on, we walked into the room and there was a lady who looked like Sophia but quite older who im guessing is her mother.

I looked over at Sophia and she had her eyes open and is looking right at me.

"Hey you, how ya doin?" I asked walking up to her.

"Hi cellie, im good, got abit of a sore chest but other then that im fine, how are you?" She whispered.

"Im good, ive been worrying like crazy about you though i think i might have pissed the guards off abit" i joked which got a small giggle out of her, then she frowned.