CHAPTER 1---

The obnoxious vacuum is alive.. Lilly woke up from a dream. She was in a boat filled with melted skittles on the way to Cancun. It was weird. Her mom was cleaning the house with an old vacuum cleaner, probably the loudest thing of mankind.

"God,give me the power and energy to face the cruel world.." while stretching.

5 minutes of motivation and stretching later, she got up and looked out the window. It was snowing. She hates cold and snow with a passion. It should not exist. EVER. She showered with blazing hot water, brushed her teeth and put on a pair of sweatpants and a sweater that says 'Be yourself, unless you can be a Unicorn,then be a Unicorn.'

She grabbed her phone and went downstairs. Her sister was eating cereal. She had to go to Starbucks for a meeting in an hour, Lilly went straight to the fridge. She made herself an egg, cheese and vegetarian bacon sandwich.

After having breakfast, or lunch because she got up at 12:15 pm, she went to her office, a.k.a her room to get some work done. BUT THE COMPUTER WOULDN'T WORK AND EVERYTHING WAS A MESS. She gave up after trying a million times. The thought of sleep was piercing her soul. She went to poo instead,because why not? That's went Lilly got a text message from Jaz.

To be continued...