Still No Goodbye?

The explosion hit its mark, and Aizawa was smart enough not to look back in confusion. Perhaps he knew it was Bakugo.

Now Bakugo and Kirishima had to move spots, considering they gave away their position. The two of them run as fast as they can on their hands and knees to another spot, where this time, Bakugo vows to reveal himself permanently.

Bakugo kept watching Aizawa, who was now totally aware of the enemies behind him as well. After the explosion though, they weren't as focused on Aizawa as he was of them.

They were know looking for Bakugo.

"They're going to find us soon." Kirishima whispered.

Bakugo nodded. "I know. If anyone else comes here, regroup with them. And, Shitty Hair, only come out if you need to." He said, and Kirishima raised a hand, perhaps to stop him.

He never got the chance.

Bakugo jumped out of the hiding place, One For All braced, and dashed over to back up Aizawa. He stood back to back to him, lashing out at villains along the way, and those who tried to approach Aizawa afterward.

"Did you get teleported somewhere?" Aizawa mumbled under his breath to Bakugo.

"The mountains. With Shit- Kirishima. There were villains all over it." He answered.

Aizawa makes a low humming noise. "Everyone else?"

"The villain who makes portals, Kirishima and I temporarily incapacitated him. Half of us seem to have been spread out, the other half are with Thirteen, who I think is injured." He murmured. Lowering his voice to a mere whisper, he adds "Class Prez escaped. He's going to UA."

Aizawa is silent. "Good job, Bakugo. You guys did well. Is Kirishima here too?" He asked, swiping someone aside with his weapon as Bakugo punched someone. Bakugo knew the mysterious villain was still there.

"Yes. I told him to regroup with anybody else he sees come down here." He murmured.

"Good." Aizawa murmured. "Don't touch this mysterious guy. I'll deal with him."

Bakugo frowns to himself, and Aizawa must've sensed it, cause he said "Do you understand, Bakugo?"

"No promises." Bakugo murmured.

Aizawa can't respond, because the crusty guy starts moving. Bakugo makes sure to be aware as he backs Aizawa up, he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head or anything but he makes sure to listen to the dialogue.

"So you're not revealing your Quirk..." The unknown man whined, as Bakugo punched someone in the face. "Well, no matters, I already know it! Um, Eraserhead? Was it?"

Bakugo moves forward slightly to do a set of uppercuts and punches, before moving back and continuing to listen.

"But you don't know what my Quirk is, right?" The unknown man added.

Bakugo can tell Aizawa is being cautious here. "Well, since you know my name already, I'd appreciate yours." Aizawa grits out.

Bakugo has a bit of trouble with a few villains for a second, but he heard "Shigaraki" before he got punched in the face. Bakugo sets a large explosion to cover those to Aizawa's side before setting another on the other side. He was going to have a few minor burns, not as bad as before his suit, or when he...

Either way, the conversation finally halted, making way for fighting. Bakugo had to be careful as Aizawa moved and whipped his weapon, Bakugo still was way shorter than the man of high stature, so his presence was easy to feel and weave through.

Suddenly, a portal appeared next to him, and out stepped Shigaraki, who had placed his hand on Bakugo's shoulder.

Pain.