Those Aren't Actors

USJ arc hehe i'm very excited to write this :)

親父 - Oyaji, meaning 'Old Man' or sometimes 'Father' in Japanese
- I think I always saw it as Old Man, so when Google informed me it meant Father too, it gave a whole new meaning to Dadzawa

It's hard getting up in the mornings for Bakugo, it might be his work load, or maybe he'd rather sink into his bedsheets and die than exert himself, but when his alarm goes off he wishes with all of himself he could just have five more minutes- or five more hours.

That morning is especially hard, his back hurts and when he stands up he's shaky. While dressing he's trembling- not from the cold, just from being tired.

It's painful in his heart too, his drowsy mood reminds him of that day and Bakugo just wants to go back to his sheets and die.

When he finally manages to trudge downstairs, Mitsuki is waiting with some breakfast, on her phone and eating slowly. She looked up to greet Bakugo but looked back down to her food and entertainment once he returned it.

Bakugo grabbed some of the fried rice and ate quick, going back upstairs to brush his teeth before grabbing his backpack and slipping out the door.

He wasn't going to visit Inko today, since they had a field trip. So he actually had to get there early.

Bakugo sprinted to the subway and down to the underground part, checking in briefly with his student ID before rushing to his train before it departed.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," Bakugo says monotonously as he sprints and weaves through people, very well toppling a few grown men over as he rushes.

It's interesting, Bakugo doesn't know why he cares about getting on the same train as always, if he misses it, there will be another one minutes later. But as he sees the train come into view, he speeds up, and shoots through the doors just as they close.

Looking around, Bakugo spots the reason for his feelings.

Shinso Hitoshi.

"Almost got bitten in half." Shinso teased as Bakugo went up to sit beside him, and he found himself lamenting that he had degreased so far as that his only real friend on the way to school was some sleep deprived depressed teenager.

Bakugo raised an eyebrow. "It wouldn't have been able to do anything." He quipped, and Shinso raised an eyebrow.

"And why? Because of those steel abs?" Shinso asked.

Bakugo scowled. "That happens to be one of the reasons."

And here Bakugo reflected on himself, he thought he had gotten more closed off after Deku's death. But he's been making more friends and talking to more people on normal terms than he's ever in the total of his life before. It hurt to think of a possibility that Deku's death was, God forbid, beneficial for anything but his character. Not that he deserved the upgrade.

Having noticed the silence and downwards direction of Bakugo's mood, Shinso looks over. "Where are we going for the field trip anyway?" He asks.

"Hm." Bakugo turns with a raised eyebrow. "Do I seem like the type who gives a fuck?" He asks, in a rather (comparably) docile manner.

Shinso smiled. "Not at all."

.

When the two of them get to school, it's quiet, no press, and that was probably because they were early.

The day before, they had both talked about what bus they would take to get to school early the next morning. In reality, Shinso was the only one who gave his bus number, but Bakugo somehow retained that information to get to where he was.