Just Missed You

Nah bro I wrote this whole thing in like one day.

World record.

I'm getting too excited for the ending lolll.

"Bakugo?"

There is a short silence, and Todoroki sighs. "He's not getting up anytime soon." He deadpans.

Iida frowns. "Is he ok?" He asked.

Todoroki shrugged. "He had mentioned to me that he had not slept at all two nights ago because of training, so it could be that. Or, he's just really tired. Did you not see how he used the second part of his Quirk over his whole body? I bet it's hard to maintain." Todoroki points out.

"Fair enough." Iida glances to him. "I don't know him well, and it'd be nice to know him better, but doesn't he look kind of docile and harmless when he's asleep?" Iida asks.

Both teens stare at Bakugo, curled up in some kind of a loose fetal position, eyes screwed shut as he snores lightly.

"He does." Todoroki monotones- and Iida snorts.

The two of them are silent, watching him sleep. 

Suddenly, there's a violent vibration at Todoroki's side, and he pulls out his phone. There's a call from the group chat, and he sighs before opening it.

"TODOROKI-KUN!"

"TODOROKI"

"SHOTO!"

"TODOBRO!"

"TODOBAE!"

"TODOROKI-SAN!"

Todoroki recoils as screaming immediately emanates from his phone, and Iida laughs.

"Bakubro isn't picking up!" Kirishima cried from his panel in the bottom left, Tetsutetsu behind him.

Mina went very close to her camera. "Are you ok? You're in hospital clothes!" She squeaked.

There were six panels on his screen, with Shinso, Sero, Denki, Kirishima, Mina, and Uraraka. Since Bakubro hadn't picked up and Todoroki's was on the side, the Eight Dumbasses became The Six Screaming Squares.

"Bro, what even happened? Are you all ok?" Sero asked.

Denki started bawling. "Bro I had to get the news from my mentor!" He cried. "And I was with Kamui at the time, Sero was with Mt. Lady, and Kamui made it seem like you guys died!" He whined.

"Sorry!" A voice called from behind Denki.

"Well, you probably will die." Shinso deadpanned.

Iida appeared beside Todoroki, having gotten beside him on the bed. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Hi Iida-Kun!" Uraraka smiled.

"Hey Iidabro!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu chorused.

Iida smiled. "Hi! Anyway, what do you mean, Shinso-kun?" He asked.

Shinso grimaced and turned his phone- he was on a train. "You know how I'm with Aizawa? He got the news and immediately hopped onto a train with me and Present Mic, and, well... we're heading for you guys." Shinso said, causing Todoroki to start sweating and Iida to let out a low moan as if he was going to die.

"The last time we got scolded by Aizawa..." Todoroki shuddered- and both Kirishima and Shinso groaned.

"Is he there with you?" Sero and Mina asked at the same time- accentuated by the dramatic gasp of realization from Denki.