Ou-Sama Pudding?

ごめんなさい - Gomen'nasai, meaning 'I'm sorry' in Japanese
- very common

本当に - Hontōni, hope you remember the meaning
- used it in Ch 2 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

ババア - Babā, meaning 'old hag' in Japanese
- naruto and tsunade o(*^▽^*)┛

Aizawa POV

Aizawa's world is still shaking- ever since the start of the attack. He'd known these kids for barely a week and they had to go through all this shit.

It was stupid.

Yamada (Present Mic) had been by his bedside the whole time, and so when Aizawa woke up, the man was with him.

The first thing Aizawa did was sit up and say "What happened to the students?".

Yamada guessed from the very start that was what he would say, as he answered immediately. "Most of them were unharmed, except for a few scratches and bruises. There are some that were worse off, Todoroki had hypothermia and got a fever so he's stuck in the hospital for the next two to three days, Kirishima had a head injury but they discharge him in three to four days, and Bakugo had a lot of serious injuries so they're making him stay for a week or two more. You were asleep for two days and they'll let you be discharged in a week or two but you'll probably force them to do something stupid." Yamada pointed out.

Aizawa frowned. "Give me specifics on their injuries?" He raised an eyebrow.

Yamada sighed. "Todoroki used his ice powers to freeze the Nomu for Bakugo and Kirishima to break, so he got too cold because of his Quirk. He got a fever overnight in the hospital, it's gone now but they hope it's not anything serious so they're keeping him.

"Kirishima had a lower head injury from when he got thrown into the fountain, which he had ignored and continued to fight with anyway. He had to have the lac stitched up and they're telling him not to exert himself.

"Bakugo's a little more banged up, he broke his leg, his arm, two of his ribs, had a bleeding part on his shoulder, really burned hands, and had a huge bruise. As well as that they're trying to check if he had any head injuries since Kirishima, Shinso, Todoroki, and I all report him talking nonsense at some point.

"The main reason those three are banged up is because they stalled the Nomu before All Might came along, and protected you along with Shinso and Tsu. I think you should thank them all." Present Mic smiled.

Aizawa looked away. "Where're their rooms?"

.

Bakugo POV

The four of them were sitting on his bed.

It was really weird, he could barely move from the sitting position Kirishima had helped him into, yet the three in front of him still faced him and talked as they pleased, even though he sent over signs of displeasure.

Well, not that he was actually displeased they were there.

"Oh, by the way Bakugo, you were talking about a Deku or something?" Todoroki said at one point in their conversation.

"I remember that! Bakubro, that was really weird." Kirishima laughed.

Shinso tilted his head at Bakugo. "True. You said that twice."

Bakugo frowned. "I don't like to talk about him." He huffed.

"It's a person?" Todoroki said.

Bakugo scowled. "Don't call him an it!" At Shinso's inquiring face, Bakugo sighed, and looked away. "He was a childhood friend of mine. I hallucinate him sometimes when I'm extremely tired or, apparently, close to death." Bakugo murmured. "That's all you get. Drop it."