|| one || Kaneki Ken ||

EDITED: 06/23/15

Requested by: DarkFlameMaster7

He knew from the very first time he had laid his eyes on you.

You were the one.

Of course, his experiences with first dates had traumatized him but he couldn't help it. He was drawn to you. The fact that you were an extremely tantalizing human didn't help at all. He tried to play it off as a crush but crushes didn't feel this...this intense.

It took no time for the half-ghoul to court you and win your heart. But as your love grew, so did his paranoia. He knew that if you remained by his side you would come to harm.

-

"You know that I love you, right (Name)?"

His tone is urgent and that scares you. What could possibly terrify Kaneki?

"You know that I would never ever do anything to harm you, right?"

You nod, "I know," placing a hand on his cheek you smile.

But his frown remains intact as he takes your hand from his cheek.

"There are a lot of bad people after me, (Name), and I don't know if I'll be able to protect you."

"I can take care of myse-"

"No," he shakes his head, "you can't."

"You're scaring me, Ken, wha-what's wrong, darling?"

"Everything."

A sudden pain erupts in your head as your vision fades to black. Kaneki's eye flickers and reveals a kakugan.

Ah, so he was a ghoul.

"I'm sorry, (Name)."

-

"You can never leave me now."

He partakes in you a smile on his face but there is a steady stream of tears that run down his cheeks as he does so.

"Together at last."

It was all to protect you.

"Gōchisosama."

You are one.

"As long as I am alive, you are alive as well."

You are Kaneki Ken and he is (Full Name).