|| F i x e r - U p p e r || Stein ||

Gore warning

Requested by Hetalia_Luriania

You were beautiful, but not perfect.

Your eyes shone too brightly, your smile was too beautiful, your skin was so smooth, your hair was too silky, and you loved him too much.

He had to fix you.

The first thing he had to do, was rid your of your smile. Your smile was deadly, it could ensnare any man- just as it did to him. It was easy. He sewed up your lovely red lips. It was right of him to do so. That way he wouldn't have to hear your screams and pleas.

But still, your weren't the epitome of perfection. He had to do everything in his power to make sure you were perfect. You were his muse, he would do anything for you.

The next thing he did was get rid of your eyes. Your lovely, lovely, (eye color) orbs that would bring the stars to shame. They shone like pearls, but pearls were easily destroyed and he didn't want something that wouldn't last forever. So he ripped it out of your eye sockets. Your eyes were surprisingly squishy in his hands, smirking deviously, he crushed it, letting the bits squirt out of his hand.

It took a few more weeks till he thought you were finally perfect. But by then, you were nothing but a bloody husk of your former self.

So you were a bit of a fixer-upper, guess he fixed this fixer-upper with a little bit of love.

Didn't he?

-

Sorry for the gory stuff lately. But I'm getting a new laptop! Yaay!!! With a stronger processor so way more horror games!!! :))