|| C o n f e s s i o n || Rin Okumura ||

Requested by KiraShion

"I want her." 

As a clergyman, Shiro Fujimoto thinks he has heard the strangest confessions in his time. This is probably the strangest, though. The fact that an adopted son would fall in love with his stepsister. 

"But it's alright isn't it? We don't have that pesky little bloodline tying us together, I can have her, right?"

This strange predicament was going to be tough for Shiro to handle, it hit too close to home. Of course, he was sure Rin and (Name) would have no relationship like that. Sure, they were unnaturally close as children, there was even a time Rin wanted to marry her but he had gently reproached the children. 

"You're brother and sister, you'll have a relationship that ties you closer than lover's but you may never have each other." 

"She's so beautiful, you know." The voice goes on and on, describing the love of his life but that only serves to chill the clergyman. He's describing his own daughter. 

"Even so, it is wrong." 

"But why?"

"I thought I taught you better, Rin."

There is a silence that seems to be charged with electricity and then it happens. The confession box explodes and Father Fujimoto is left pinned down by the rubble. He coughs from the dust and feels a hand painfully close around against his esophagus.

"Rin," he manages to choke out, "what's happened to you?"

"(Name) did," he answers, "she made me like this."

"Pray tell, how my daughter turned you into this."

"I love her, you know that. But I can't have her. Everybody tells me that it's wrong. But it's not, she loves me too, I know it. It's all because people like you are holding us back."

"What the hell are you planning?"

Rin's eyes glow an unnatural blue color, "I'm taking her back with me"

Shiro gulps.

"I'm taking her to Gehanna with me. We'll be happy there forever and ever."

"No! You can't do this! The exorcists would-" 

But he doesn't get to finish his sentence. Rin snaps his neck, cleanly in two.

"I can."  

Now there was no one to stop him from claiming his prize. 

-

"Yukio, help me clean up this mess." 

Yukio knew better than to refuse his twin. All he could do was silently apologize to all the people Rin had eliminated on his way to get the girl of his dreams. Yukio Okumura pitied her. He pitied himself. 

In another world, would this scenario have been possible, he wonders. 

He would never know. All he knew was that now, (Name) Fujimoto would spent the rest of her life in hell, literally and there would be no escaping the demon tormenting her.