|| B i t t e r || Mitsukuni Haninozuka ||

I really enjoy using Honey as a Yandere and making him break the fourth wall. It's kinda my thing. :)

Requested by XOBaconXO

"That's strange, I haven't seen Mori-kun all day," you wonder out loud.

From his position on your lap, Honey twitches.

"Do you know where he is Honey-chan?"

He puts on a sickly sweet smile before shaking his head.

"How odd," you smile bitterly to yourself, "I was hoping to give him something."

"Oh, is it a Valentine's Day gift?"

"That's right," you pat Honey's hair absentmindedly.

"Would you mind letting me have it?"

"But-"

"Oh, I'm sorry for wording it wrong. I'll give it to Mori in your stead, if you want!"

"That's very kind of you," you nod and give him the red cardboard heart box.

"Wow," he pouts, "I'm kind of jealous."

You laugh, "oh well, I'm sure Mori wouldn't mind giving you a piece of chocolate."

"Of course, he wouldn't," Honey giggles, "which reminds you, I got this for you, (Name)-chan!"

You look flabbergasted as Honey gives you a pink box.

"It's a cupcake! I had a famous English baker make it for me!"

"Why, thank you Honey-chan, I'm sorry I don't have anything for you."

"Well," Honey blushes, "being with you is already enough for me."

You giggle and pinch his cheeks, gushing about how cute Honey was. Soon, your wristwatch began to beep.

"I have to go home now, see you tomorrow guys!"

""See you!""

While waiting in your family car, you studied the cupcake box.

"Oliver's Cupcakes," you read as you opened the pink box. There was a red velvet cupcake inside, one of your favorites. You excitedly took a bite, noting the strange bitterness that seemed to complement the flavors in the cupcake.

"It tastes a little strange," you comment. "Oh, well..."

Looking out of your car window, you think of Mori.

"I wonder if he got my chocolates," you cover your face with your hands, "I hope he likes it."

| | | |

The blonde host tosses the red box of chocolates in a nearby trashcan on the way home.

"This going to be my little secret," he whispers, "she can never know Mori never got these..."

"Because I love her."

"I wonder, did she like my Valentine's gift?"

"Made with the freshest eggs, and finest cream, the softest powder, and the reddest color."

He turns with a sickly sweet smile.

"Can you guess what it was?"