|| A c c e p t a n c e || Accelerator ||

Since this was a request from an imoto of mine here on Watty, AisakaTaiga_22. I had fun writing this. :)
Requested by AisakaTaiga_22

"Touma," you cry out, "don't leave me. Don't leave me, please."

"I'm sorry," he whispers before letting go of your hand and running to the direction of the Railgun.

You watch the image of his back, leaving you. Leaving you for another girl.

=

Accelerator is leaning on a bridge, watches the world reject him. His silver hair is a clear contrast against the darkness of the night. He mulls over the conversation you had.

"Not interested."

He had to admit, it hurt. Hurt much more than the time he had lost to Touma.

Touma Kamijou

Why did he have to take everything from him?

That perky little son of a bitch.

He used to be nothing.

Nobody.

Nothing.

Just a worthless loser.

An unknown, useless piece of trash.

That (hair color) headed girl, with her bright laugh and smiling face. She had always been unstable, but that was just a polite term for it. She had always been with him, she was his sunshine in that dark place. He had vowed to protect her, to stay with her, to guard that smile of hers. He imagined that it would always be the two of them together.

When he hears the sound of sobbing, stumbling, whimpering, and screams. That scream. The ones he hears every night in his nightmares. He is off like a professional runner at the sound of your voice, he runs headed towards you. When he sees you being taken away by a group of rowdy looking men, he feels a wave of anger ride through him. Filling his entire being. His vision grows red and the next thing he knows, he is standing in the middle of a scene from hell. You are covered in blood but it seems as if you are ignorant of the lifeblood coating you, remaining sobbing and crying.

He runs to you immediately, hugging you, savoring your warmth.

"He left me. He left me. He left me. He left me. He left me. He left me. He left me. He left me."

"Who did?"

"Touma..."

He cringes from the name.

"Accelerator," you whimper.

"Yes?"

"Please, don't leave me. Please don't leave me alone. I don't want to be alone, anymore."

He holds on to you tightly, "I'll never leave you ever again."

You close your eyes, bringing him closer, with his back turned it is essy to hide the horrible smirk you have on your face.

"Thank you..."