|| T e x t s || Akise Aru ||

Italics are his texts.

Requested by: Rosette_Moon

I am always watching you.

Ever since that day we met.

I've loved you for such a long time.

Ah, I can't hold back anymore.

I want to see you.

I want to see you, so badly.

I'll meet you tonight.

Wear something pretty, okay?

You felt a shiver run up your spine. It's been a week since you've started receiving text messages from an unknown number. Though, it wasn't just text messages, what terrified you the most were the pictures he or she had managed to take without you noticing. Some were of you walking down the street, waiting for the train, eating, studying, even sleeping. You had been up all night thinking about a possible suspect that is until you felt someone place a hand on your shoulder.

"Ah, Akise..."

"Jeez, you've been so jumpy lately, what's going on?"

You flashed him a cheerful smile, "it's nothing, I just watched a horror movie last night."

"Really," he grinned cheekily, "was it, The Ring?"

"No."

"The Grudge?"

"Nope."

"Scream?"

"Yup! Good guess, Akise."

"Of course," he confirmed haughtily, "if I want to be a detective I have to make sure my deductive skills are always sharp!"

You smiled at his cheekiness, this was a side of Akise that only you saw. The proud, childish side that he rarely showed to anyone else. You considered yourself as a strong person. A person, who never showed people your weak side. Being the child of a broken family, your mother had a lot to handle and you took in upon yourself to make sure that she didn't have to worry too much about you. It didn't take you long to master the art of faking smiles. It was one of the few things you prided yourself on.

|| ||

Later that day, you put on a (favorite color) hoodie, some leggings, and your favorite pair of shoes.

I'll meet you at the park, tonight.

How does 6pm sound?

You only rolled your eyes in disgust.

You're wearing your favorite hoodie today?

Well, I guess that's no surprise.

Seeing as you wear it almost 8 times every month.

I've noticed that you nibble your lower lip whenever you're scared.

You're doing it right now.

Are you scared?

You felt a jolt run up your spine as you read the last few text messages. So if the stalker could see you right now then that meant he or she was within hearing distance. You looked around, the park was empty.

"Don't you have a goddamn family!?"

"Don't you have a life!?"

"Just leave me the fuck alone!"

Then as if possessed by some unknown force you ran from the park.

Where are you going (Name)?

Don't tell me you're leaving?

You just got here!

Don't leave me!!!

...

Fine.

I see.

You want to play a game, don't you?

Alright.

I'm up for that.

Let's play tag.

I'm 'it'.

Don't get caught now.

I don't think I'd have it in me to let you go after I catch you.

Don't look behind you now.

That depraved piece of shit!!! How dare that person! You couldn't hear any footsteps behind you and you swore. There wasn't anyone behind you as you turned around.

"Of all the fucking times to get trolled," you cursed until you bumped into someone.

"Woah!"

You looked up to see Akise smirking victoriously at you.

Wordlessly, he moved over you and tapped your shoulder lightly.

"Tag, you're it," he chirped sweetly.

You narrowed your eyes in confusion before letting the gravity of his words. You should be scared but you weren't. After all, it was Akise. He was your best friend. He wouldn't hurt you.

You laughed, "seriously? That was really scary, dude. Don't do something like that again, that was a bad joke!"

His brow furrowed as he looked at you, "a joke? "

"Yeah, those texts and those pictures, they were just jokes, right?"

"No," he sounded hurt, "I was really serious about you."

"What...do you mean?"

"You spent so many sleepless nights just because of those texts, didn't you?"

"How-"

"Even though you were skilled at putting up such believable smiles, you managed to fool everyone. Everyone, except me though."

"That's impossible..."

He sighed, "it's alright, you'll find out in due time."

You inched away from the silver haired male, "y-you...I thought you were my friend..."

"I am."

You shook your head, "no. No! NO! Get away from me!!!"

You scrambled to get away from him and took off running.

He sighed, "I'm really in no mood to play round 2..."

"Oh well, the outcome will always be the same, my dear."

"No matter how far you run, no matter how well you hide. I will always find you and when I do. I will never let you leave me."

"Because I love you."

|| ||