|| S o D a n g e r o u s (3/3) || Eren Yeager and Levi Ackerman ||

There was something terribly wrong with the boy you loved. Eren's pinned you down - straddling you. If it wasn't for the dangerous look in his eyes you'd probably be squealing inside. Because honestly, who doesn't want that smexy piece of Eren ass? 

"You're so delicious, you know that?" He's breathing heavily and you can't help but feel like one of those potatoes Sasha's always snacking on. 

"Eren, please," you beg, "y-you're not acting like your usual self, what's gotten into you?" 

He's undoing the buttons of your shirt with that sadistic glint in his eyes. And there you are, your top half completely revealed to him. You try to cover even a bit of your modesty in front of him. But Eren growls, grabbing both of your hands and pinning them with one hand.

You were just like a popsicle on a hot summer day. He trails kisses from your stomach up to your neck. You can't help but yelp and moan out his name.

 Eren smirks and roughly bites on the skin of your neck, the force is enough to draw blood and he starts lapping it up. 

"You taste so good, (Name). I could just eat you up." 

"Eren, stop it! Please you're scaring me." 

But he's ignoring you, "I could just gobble you up whole, you know that." 

"Please-" 

"In fact, that's a great idea right there." 

Your eyes widen as he moves to bite himself. But he doesn't get to. The shiny blade from the 3DMG is protuding out of his chest. His uniform, once a pristine white, has been dyed in red. 

"Heichou." 

Levi is looking at Eren with disgust, "I knew it. No titan should be trusted." 

"Eren!" 

You watch as Eren coughs up his blood, his eyes clearer. "I-I'm so-" 

He doesn't get to finish his sentence as Levi hacks off his head brutally. Eren's blood is splattered on you. Levi pulls out his blade from your lover's body and cleans it off with a handkerchief. 

Eren is dead. 

You vaguely remember what happens next. As a man Heichou calls Kenny and Rod Reiss take Eren's body away from you. You see something shimmer and grab it, it's Eren's key. You hide the key in your pocket and Levi takes you to the Headquarters. 

"It's over now, (Name)." 

You want to say something, thanks for saving you, but you don't say anything. You want to but you can't. It's like your blood has been replaced with liquid nitrogen. Your body is so cold, because your warmth is gone. Your love is dead. 

"Eren didn't deserve to die," you hear someone with your voice say.

"Are you fucking insane?"

"He-"

"He was gong to eat you, you heard him." 

"I-I love him."

"No," he growls, "fuck no."  

He drags you to his office and you let him.

"Let's clear up a few things."

He locks the door and shoves you to the wall.

"I saved you from that little fucker."

"You-you killed Eren."

"I did that to protect you."

"Eren..."

He slaps you and that jars you back to your senses. 

"You're right, I killed Eren Yeager. I killed your boyfriend, he's dead now and there's nothing you can do about it." 

"Why?" 

"Because I love you." 

Then you see it, the dark glint in his eyes. His motives become clearer to you. You don't feel his kisses. His whispers of love in your ear, you've lost all feeling now.

You're tired.

Tired of everything. 

-End- 

Yes, it's over now. I'm sorry, please don't kill me. Review? Also, apologies for a few grammatical errors. Kouhai's not active yet so yeah.