Shot

This book will contain pup-humans and gun fire. 

"Chase we have to find those dogs!" Marshall yelled. 

"I know Marshall" Chase yelled, to his adopted brother. 

Chase and Marshall were running through the burning down building. Chase then heard a gunshot go off and it was heading towards Marshall. Chase was able to push Marshall away when a burning board fall. When Chase pushed Marshall away the burning board fell on Chase, Marshall then tried his best to get the board off Chase, then the board suddenly went up a bit long enough for Marshall to pull Chase from the board. Marshall then noticed two female dogs run to him, Marshall was worried about this then they helped Chase up and the four made it out of the building before it fell. 

"Thank you" Marshall said, to the two girls. 

"Your welcome" one of the girls said. 

Some cops then came over and saw the two girls as they raised their hands up, saying that they surrender. Marshall was confused by this and asked the chief "what's going on?". 

"These two girls are under arrest for starting terrorist and shooting a counter-terrorist" the chief, explained to Marshall. 

"No, chief they helped me save Chase" Marshall said, to the officer. 

"Wait, we will give you the info you need to stop the terrorist group" one of the girls said. 

"Why would you snitch on your own group?" the chief asked. 

"The killed are parents" one of the girls said. 

"Fine, We will listen to your info" the chief said. 

It has been a month scenes the two girls (Skye and Everest) told the cops the info they needed to take down the terrorists group, and yes the terrorist group went down. Marshall was mainly worrying about Chase and so were their friends, when Skye and Everest got to the hospital they saw Marshall nearly breaking down. Everest then sat down besides Marshall trying to calm him down. 

"Hey, Marshall, how about we get some coffee?" Everest said. 

"Sure" Marshall said staring into space. 

When the three got to the coffee shop in the hospital Skye asked Marshall "Why are you two so close?". Marshall was just sad when Skye asked that question. 

"I am Chase's adopted brother" Marshall said. 

"I'm sorry I asked" Skye said. 

"No, its fine Chase and I have never been able to talk about our problems" Marshall said. 

"Would you like to talk about it?" Everest asked, while taking a sip of her coffee. 

"Yeah" Marshal said. 

"When I just started high school, I was bullied, but Chase and his gang stood up to them Chase and his gang were called Jerks, because everyone assumed the worst of them, but Rocky helped me up and they all said my name and I was curious how they knew my name, but when I saw Chase I knew he told the gang. After a while I turned into one of the gangs members it was like a second family I had" Marshall says, with a smile but the smile quickly disappears. 

"This story doesn't have a good ending, does it?" Skye said. 

"No, Chase told me to stay home one night and I did, but little did I know was that Chase and the gang were going into a rumble, man even Rubble was going too and he was younger then me. When Chase got home I saw he was terrified and dad come in behind him, Chase then was scent to military school and I got to see him only for a weak, a few years later Chase was suggested to join Counter-Terrorism and he joined, unfortunately a year later are mom died. Dad then got addicted to technology and got drunk, Chase was told about this stuff and got a house and was able to help me get out of that house and allowed me to be in his new house" Marshall said. (the reason I placed these last events in here is to tell, what's happening in the world, and that these people need help)

Everest felt so sad for Marshall she gave him a kiss on his cheek which made him blush. Skye then felt sad for Chase, after all he did for his family, Skye wanted to tell him that he isn't alone but she might not be able to. 

"I need to go to the bathroom" Skye says, a bit sad in his tone. 

Everest and Marshall really know where Skye was heading but didn't say anything. After a few minutes of walking, Skye finally got to Chase's room and sat on his bed. 

"Chase I'm sorry for what I did to you" Skye said, about to cry and holding Chase's hand. 

"Sky" Chase said, weakly. 

"Chase I wanted to say that your not in this alone!" Skye said, breaking down into tears. 

"Sky" Chase said weakly but Skye heard it. 

"CHASE, I CARE ABOUT YOU" Skye said, nearly yelling. 

Just then Chase woke up from his coma and felt Skye hugging him and crying. Chase then calmed Skye down so that she would stop crying. 

A weak later:

All of the pups were together ready to take a picture with each other and their girlfriends and boyfriends. When the camra was about to finish up taking pictures but then Chase then kissed Skye on her forehead at the exact time the camra went off taking the finale picture. Skye was shocked for a moment before she knew what happened, Skye then pulled Chase by the arm and pulled him onto the deck. 

"What was that all about?" Skye asked, a blushing shepherd. 

"I...um...I" Chase said, nervous towards a angry Cockapoo. 

"Well" Skye asked, in a impatient tone. 

"I LIKE YOU, SKYE!" Chase blurted out, blushing the same red as Marshalls fire truck. 

Skye was then shocked to hear that come out of Chase's mouth, Skye then smiled lightly and lifted herself up and kissed Chase. 

"I like you too" Skye whispered, into Chase's ear.