Saved

Chase was walking down the street with his owner Ryder but Chase noticed a pup who was walking in the street. A car was about to hit the pup but Chase reacted by running to the pup and Chase knocked the pup out of the way and got run over by the car. Chase fell unconscious as the car stopped and Ryder ran to Chase, and asked for help and soon an ambulance came. Chase was loaded into the ambulance and was taken to the hospital and was seen to by the doctors. A few days later Chase woke up and saw Ryder was in the room and was happy to see Chase awake and alive.

"Ryder, where am I? OUCH! What happened?" Chase asked.

"Chase...you got hit by a car while saving a pup" said Ryder.

"Is the pup alright?!" Chase asked, in a worried tone.

"She is, but you suffered a bad damage to your body, you'll be lucky if you can walk" Ryder said.

Chase was processing his damage and was glad to hear that the pup Chase saved was alive, and a day later Chase tried to walk.

3 Years Later:

Chase was sitting next to Ryder as Chase kept thinking about his orders to save any civilians and to stop any terrorists. Chase smelled a scent of led and Chase knew there were bullets that aren't the soldiers Chase sever with. Chase ran to a pup and saw that a man grabbed the pup and pulled out a gun and said "Let me go or the pup gets shot".

"Please let me go, I need to meet the pup who saved my life" the pup said.

What the pup said got the man distracted enough to make Chase jump on the man and scratched the man a lot. The man was about to shoot Ryder Chase, bit the man's arm making him drop the gun and the military took him away.

A Few Days Later:

Chase was just resting on his bed while Ryder was just looking at his phone to see how his girlfriend is. Ryder looked at Chase and felt sorry for him, not just because he had memory loss but to not have a girlfriend. After a few minutes the doorbell rang and Chase went to answer it and when Chase opened the door he saw a familiar face.

"May I help you?" Chase asked, the cockapoo.

"Yes, I'm Skye," Skye said.

"Chase, but what is it that you need help with?" Chase asked.

"Do you remember me?" Skye asked, Chase.

"No but you look familiar, wait, are you the pup that was held hostage?" Chase asked.

"Yes and thank you for saving me, but you saved my life before" Skye said.

Chase was surprised to hear that he saved the pup that's in front of him not just on the attack but before that. Ryder came into Skye's view and said "Hi", Ryder let her in and saw that Chase was in shock so Ryder woke Chase up. Skye sat on the couch with Ryder while Chase sat on the rocking chair.

"Three years ago you saved me from getting hit by a car and a few days ago you saved me from a criminal, Chase I want to repay you" Skye said.

"You don't need to repay me, I was just doing my duty" Chase said.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Ryder said, leaving the pups.

"Chase if there's any way that I could repay you I would do it," Skye said.

Chase couldn't speak due to his shock but Skye started to speak.

"Chase you saving my life twice already isn't a coincidence I believe God made you my guardian angel and now I want to be with you" Skye said.

"Skye, I don't know how to respond, I mean that we can't rush-I...(sigh) Skye I...like you, I already feel my cheeks are warm. My heart pounding, all the signs of love and if you'd like would you be my...girlfriend" Chase asked.

"I would love to," Skye said as she jumped to give Chase a hug.

Skye and Chase hugged each other and loved every second of being with the one they love, secretly Ryder was taking pictures of the new couple.