Superhero

This book involves pup-humans, small amounts of blood, and mind control.

A young inventor named Chase was done making his best invention that was inspired by a few movies. Chase was done making it and he was quite proud of himself for doing this while struggling with school work. 

"Jarvis, how's the suit doing?" Chase asked his A.I. 

"100%, sir" Jarvis said. 

"Good thing that I make the suit do this" Chase said, to himself. 

Chase then pressed the power core on the suit and the suit turned into a backpack. 

"CHASE! Your going to be late" Chase's mom yelled. 

"Going" Chase said, with a little attitude. 

Chase ran out of the house and to the bus stop to wait with a few other dogs, Chase knew his mom was sick and didn't know what happened most of the time. Chase got on the bus and thought "I'll head to the helicarrier for the day", now that Chase has a better way to get to his almost 2nd home. Chase lived in a bad neighborhood and his school was a bit worse always in fear that something bad will happen, pups at his school have bad parents. After a couple classes, Chase was putting his stuff in his locker when all of a sudden the alarms went off, the hallways went dead silent except for the noise of glass breaking. Chase then looked at his locker and grabbed a case as a man said "Freeze", Chase looked at the men while he stepped away from his locker pretending to be afraid. The man shoved him to the wall, Chase faked to get hurt but Chase whispered "Jarvis, are the camera's hacked?". 

"Yes sir" Jarvis said. 

"Activate it" Chase whispered, a little louder. 

"What?" a man (2) asked. 

"But sir" Jarvis said, in a panicky tone. 

"Now" Chase said, as the third man approached him. 

"Yes sir" Jarvis said, from the backpack. 

The men were shocked to hear a voice from the backpack, but it lasted for a second, then the backpack that was in Chase's locker flew right past the men and onto Chase. As the backpack was covering Chase while it changed colors from black and a bit of blue into red, silver, and gold (I know these are Marshalls colors but I had little or no chance of making Chase into Iron Man). As the suit was transforming around Chase, the men were shooting Chase but it did nothing to the armor, when Chase stood up and the men were shooting Chase in the chest the mask closed up and glowed through the eyes. Chase scanned the men and saw that they had FNP-Tactical pistols, Chase activated his sound wave part that leaves the people caught in the blast, sleepy and with a massive headache when they wake up. 

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?" a police officer asked. 

"I have three criminals trying to break into a high school" Chase said. 

"Thank you, we'll be there in 3 minutes" the officer said, as he hanged up the call. 

Chase then walked out of the school dragging the three criminals behind him, everyone came out of the school when Chase walked out of the school. When the police came with a couple news reporters the criminals woke up with a massive headache, when the criminals were put into the car the news people approached Chase. Chase knew that he couldn't be scene on camra without drawing attention to himself, Chase took off and flied to the helicarrer. 

2 Days Later:

"Can you guys believe it?" a student said. 

"I know, iron dog is so cool" another student said. 

All the kids were talking about iron dog but Chase didn't really want this attention nor does he need it. After getting some stuff from his locker and doing some classes he felt that he needed to go to the bathroom. 

"Mr. Francwa, can I go to the bathroom s'il te plaît?" Chase asked. 

"bien sûr" Francwa said. 

"Merci" Chase said, as he left the room. 

When Chase was done going to the bathroom, Chase was halfway back to the classroom when he heard struggling. 

"Keep them quite while I start the fire" a women said, to the others. 

Chase was able to pull out and activate his glasses, which can scan a structure and what's inside it. When the scan was done Chase saw 3 pups and 5...robots in the building, Chase was picked up and thrown to the lockers behind him, as jolts of pain came the pups yelled "Chase!". Chase was able to stand up but that was short lived when two bullets went into Chase's leg. 

"AAAHHHHH!" Chase yelled. 

"Sir, deploy the suit?" Jarvis asked. 

"Do it" Chase said, trying to hold in the pain. 

Everyone then heard a locker opening behind them and a engine coming right at them, the robots then started to shoot the backpack. When the suit was transforming on Chase the fire alarms went off, the robots that had Marshall and Skye let them go and approached the suit that was firing repulser beams. When Chase was done destroying the robots he looked at the fire then looked back at the pups that were a bit afraid of him. 

"Go!" Chase yelled, as he walked into the fire. 

"Sir, this suit is not built for heat emergency's" Jarvis protested. 

"If a life is in there we can't leave it" Chase said. 

Chase then walked into the fire and scanned a couple rooms, nothing came up, but when Chase was approaching the boiler room something popped up. 

"Sir, a life is in there" Jarvis said. 

Chase activated his boot jets and rammed the door making it shatter into a couple of wooden splinters. When Chase landed he got a hug but ignored it and noticed a devise that is made of some advanced tech. When the terrier was done hugging Chase, Chase grabbed the tech and placed it in a super pocket. 

"Hang on" Chase said, to the terrier. 

The terrier then grabbed the suit and Chase launched out of the building were everyone else was. When Chase gave the terrier back to the teachers they thanked him and most of the students came up to him. The students admired the suit, but coming through the crowd was Marshall, Liberty, Skye, Rocky, Zuma, Everest, and Rubble to salute him. Chase saluted back but when they stopped saluting him, Chase fell due to the damaged armor. 

"How far away are the news reporters?" Chase asked, Jarvis. 

"20 minutes away sir, but I called the troops" Jarvis said. 

A helicopter then landed nearby the burning school as the splinted up covering ground. 

"How's he doing doc" Marshall asked. 

"His power is nearly gone, we need to get him back to the helicarrer" the medic said. 

"We're coming" Skye blurted out. 

"No way" a soldier said. 

"Let them come" Chase said, weakly. 

"Yes sir" the soldiers said. 

The pups then followed the soldiers onto the helicopter, and of course principle Ryder was coming. After a few minutes of getting the suit fixed up, the suit was able to be opened and Chase popped gasping for air. Everyone was a bit shocked to see that iron dog was Chase, Skye came running up to Chase to give him a hug. 

"Thank you" Skye whispered, into Chase's ear. 

"Your welcome" Chase said. 

"Sir, were about to board" the pilot said. 

"Board what?" Ryder asked. 

"The helicarrer" Chase said, as he tried to get off the table. 

Everyone was amazed to see the helicarrer, Chase was taken to the infirmary while the others had to be asked some questions. After answering the questions Chase walked into the room, as Skye jumped on Chase and gave him a kiss on his cheek. 

"Well I guess we have a team" Jarvis said.