Revenge

Hey Everybody this One-Shot is kind of related to the last one shot I made, but it has a lot more action.

"I thought I said, to be as quiet as possible?" Harold asked.

"That was me being quiet," Chase said.

"I wonder what you being loud is?" Harold asked.

All of a sudden the alarms were going off. Harold looked at the camra's and knew they were being hacked. Harold blasted through the camra's firewall and saw the Paw Patrol team with Ryder.

"I told you they'd come," Chase said.

"I knew that and Chase take care of them" Harold ordered.

"Gladly," Chase replied.

"I thought you said this lock would be easy?" Marshall asked.

"It was," Rocky said.

"Well look what we have here, a bunch of stray pups trying to break into a vault" Chase said.

The pups looked at the pup in front of them and Ryder stood in front of the team.

"Let's do this by the book, Zuma go on his left, Rubble Right, I'll take the center the rest of you...protect Rocky" Ryder ordered.

"Protect your men, huh...I haven't heard that come out of you before, Ryder. Oh and let's play some music" Chase said. 

Rubble then charged at Chase but was kicked in the stomach. Chase ran to Rubble's back and started punching. Chase gave Rubble a final blow, and punched his shoulder plates making them crack. Rubble was sent flying to the others, and Zuma went in for a sneaky approach. Chase looked at Zuma and was ready to fight. Zuma ran at Chase and tried to slide under Chase but was picked up in the middle of the slide. Chase then lifted Zuma in the air and smashed Zuma into the ground. Chase saw Ryder pull out one of his new weapons so Chase did the same thing. Chase charged at Ryder and tried to scratch Ryder but was scared away by Ryder's blade. Chase punched Ryder in the face and avoided the blade, Ryder flew back but caught the ground.

"Your fighting style it's familiar" Ryder said.

"So you do remember" Chase said, as he circled Ryder.

"Who are you?" Ryder asked.

"Let the blood of your past reveal itself" Chase said, charging at Ryder.

Chase took a couple slashes here and there but Ryder dodged them all. Chase then took a second blade and scratched Ryder's visor with it, showing a name. Ryder felt fear in his body and then was cut on the arm and leg and kicked into his team.

"It-it can't be," Ryder said.

"Somehow it is," Chase said.

"You-you were there, the day he was killed" Ryder said.

"You mean when you killed Ridden, a bullet right through the head. And me in the heart" Chase said.

"Marshall, stay here, Eve, with me" Skye ordered.

Chase put his knives away and said "I'll make this as even as I can".

Everest took a couple punches at Chase's upper half but Chase blocked the attacks. Skye tried to kick Chase's legs but Chase kept jumping. Everest was able to punch Chase in the chest making Chase fall. Chase kicked Everest making Everest stumble back, Chase then jumped back up only to be punched by Skye. Chase rolled down the room and looked at his helmet and looked back at the pups.

"Chase, I-I" Ryder said, as he froze in fear.

"Heh, I hoped you'd remember me, or should I say Ridden. I've been waiting a long time to finish this" Chase said, as he got up.

Chase charged at Ryder but was stopped by Skye. Chase was about to punch Skye but was kicked to the side by Everest. Chase got up and saw that he was not going to win this fight. Chase got up and slid under Skye and was able to pull out his pistol. Everyone pulled out their guns and pointed them at Chase. Chase held the gun steady at Ryder but then started shaking and saw Ridden.

"I need to do this, No just-NO!" Chase said, as he shot the pistol.

Everyone fired their guns until Chase was on the ground. Chase looked at the bullets in his body and then looked at Skye and said "Thank...you". Chase looked at the light at the ceiling while Skye tried to hug Chase's body that was getting cold.