Cygnus

As the evening continues, your group finds themselves at the rented room, filled with single people who are drinking, dancing, and having a good time. It's a different vibe from the formal wedding, but no less fun.

You're sitting at the bar, sipping a glass of wine, when Atsumu comes up behind you and grabs your shoulders.

"Let's get a shot," he slurs, obviously drunk.

"I dunno," you hum, swirling the glass in your hand.

"Come on," he pouts, leaning against you. "Just one."

"Okay, okay," you give in, rolling your eyes.

Four shots later, and you're feeling more than buzzed.

"Oh my god," you gasp. "That was awful."

"It's so good," Atsumu grins.

"No, no, no, no," you shake your head. "I'm done."

"One more," he insists.

"Jesus," Kita's voice breaks in between the two of you. "I turn around for two minutes and you're already trying to get her drunk."

"Shinsuke," Atsumu whines, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Get lost," he says, shoving him away. "Go hang out with your other friends or something."

"But I never get to hang out with Y/N. Not since she started hanging out with you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" you question, raising a brow.

"Nothin'," he shrugs. "Just that Kita's a hog."

Kita rolls his eyes, but doesn't say anything in response.

"Whatever," Atsumu sighs as he gets up from his seat beside you. "I'm gonna go get some fresh air."

"Yeah, and I'm gonna find some people that don't annoy me," Kita adds, taking Atsumu's seat.

But before Atsumu can get anywhere, your group hears the current DJ's voice through the speakers. "Alright, alright, can I get everyone's attention," he shouts. "Our bride and groom are about to make their exit. So, everybody give it up for Mr. and Mrs. Miya!"

Cheers erupt around the room, and everyone claps for the happy couple.

"Thank you," Osamu laughs, stumbling towards his brother. "Hey, guys. So, um, my wife and I are gonna go. I hope you all have a good night."

"You too," Kita says, standing up and shaking Osamu's hand.

"And thanks for helping with the wedding," Osamu smiles at you.

"No problem," you nod, returning the smile.

"So, what are you gonna do now?" Atsumu asks his brother.

"I'm taking my wife back to my place," he answers, grinning. "We're gonna-"

"Oh, god, spare me the details," Atsumu groans.

"Whatever," Osamu rolls his eyes. "You're just jealous."

"Maybe I am," Atsumu sighs, shaking his head. "But get out of here. Enjoy your wedding night."

"That's exactly what we're gonna do," Osamu laughs, and the two brothers share a fist bump.

With that, Osamu and his new wife wave goodbye, and make their way out of the room.

"Now what?" Kita sighs.

"Well, I don't know about you two, but I'm going to go find a nice girl to take home," Atsumu smirks.