Chapter ten

Narrator pov

It didn't take long for the pair to finish the paper butterflies and paper flowers. Y/N taped the flowers together, if you didn't know they were paper you would have said they were actually flowers. Wally was truly an artist, Y/N is really finding that out now. They did some work but Wally really made it all come together.

"They are perfect!" Y/N said with a large smile. The flowers themselves looked real. If you were non the wiser, you would say they actually were real. The flowers had tiny paper butterflies on them, the butterflies being all different colors of the rainbow. They were still close to what real butterflies look like, color wise at least. Frank, being the butterfly expert they were, would notice if they were not accurate to an actual butterfly.

"They truly are, I believe they will love this." Wally said while he examined Y/Ns and his work. Y/N finished putting the flowers together to make it look like a bouquet of flowers and adjusted the paper butterflies so they would look just right.

"I think we are ready to show Julie the decorations we made!" Y/N said while they looked at Wally. "Hm yes I do think these decorations are good enough for the anniversary." Wally moved out of the art room and into the living room to call Julie, leaving Y/N in the art room. Alone.

They looked back at the bouquet of fake flowers they made and felt pride in what they did. Well they helped but they still put in a lot of work on them. It was perfect to them. Even if there were a few things that could be fix, it was still more than perfect. They looked up from the flowers and looked over at Wally's printing that was still drying against the wall.

They moved a bit closer and knelt down before the painting to get a closer at it. It was still the same, still very beautiful, that's for sure. Perhaps they were just being paranoid. That's what it was.

Soon they heard footsteps and assumed it was wally coming back. They got up from the ground. "Oh Wally what did-" They stopped talking once they turned around and saw no one. The door open but no one there to have opened it.

Y/N pov

Ok. WHAT THE HELL! The longer I'm in this house... being? Creature? What ever it is, the longer I'm here, the more crazy I feel! I could just be imagining things but I could have sworn that I keep hearing someone talking and it ain't that yellow tic tac in the other room!

No offense Wally.

I walked up to the door, opened it and walked out. I made my way into the livingroom where Wally was. He was still in the phone with Julie. I love her, but girl really talks your ear off. But I'm sure he does mind... That much at least.

I couldn't really make out what Julie was saying but I would have to assume it was something about the anniversary plans. She was really excited for this, which I can't blame her for because Frank and Eddie just look cute together. Also they are just nice people. Frank has their moments but they are still good folks.

Wally soon finished the conversation and placed the phone down. He turned around and saw me. "Oh, Y/N, I didn't see you there. Be a dear and get a box from my art room and put the decorations in, please." He said with that Cheshire cat smile that seemed to be glued to his face.

I simply nodded and walked into the art room yet again. I picked up an empty box that was in a corner, next to a box full of not only art supplies but also a few sketch books. I then glanced back at the wall were the paints were drying. I guess I was still making sure that the weird spiral painting was still not there.