|| Realisation ||

Unknown 2 – pov

We powered through three weeks with our best effort. The first one was all the basics – practice, practice and practice. The second was when I tried to combine dance and music and realized it would take years of stamina building to do both – the time I didn't have. The last felt unrealistic since we somehow teleported to the airport to catch our flight.

The city where I live is very populated, but the state government had never thought of making the airport accessible to us. The journey to the airport was an experience in itself and took up most of our travel in the morning. We started very early – our flight was scheduled for 10 pm but somehow, we spent three hours scaling the traffic from my apartment to the airport. Every minute, our vehicle moved no more than a mere inch and time moved as slow as ever. At 7 pm all of us – me, my agent, and some friends we were travelling with – tumbled out of the vehicle, clothes soaked with sweat, hair dishevelled and bodies freezing as the chill airport weather caught up to us.

Soon we were tidied, and all my friends had wandered off to the gate entrance while I lurked behind. I stood behind the line which marked the entry into the airport, deep in thought. My next step wouldn't just be a step; it was a leap of faith I was taking by trusting myself and some strangers. I don't know what would happen if this didn't end well for me.

With nothing left to lose, I took my deepest breath in a long time and crossed the striped yellow line, slowly trailing behind my group. That moment was the moment I let go and left my fate with destiny.

------

May the stars align 

may fate look upon your side 

May you find your calling sign

for fate is hardly a straight line

Happy Birthday!   
[so I was supposed to put this up with yesterday's chapter but err] 

-----------------

Double update yay!