6. Rage room

AVERY WAS NOW grounded since Stephanie went into her bedroom to see beer bottles and her vape. So currently Avery was in her room doing absolutely nothing. Her life wad just getting worse. She just wanted something to escape it all. Without weed or alcohol or a telephone that was near impossible.

Aidan came to her bedroom, seeing the girl staring at her ceiling as if it was a television. "Heard you got grounded"

"Yep"

"Sucks. Well....don't tell mom but here" Aidan said as he took her phone out of his pocket. "Found it in their closet"

Avery's eyes widened. "What the hell were you doing in their closet?"

"Trying to find one of dad's suits to wear for Midsummers. I don't want to spend all my savings on a new suit" Aidan explained. "Also if you tell mom or dad I gave you this. I will gut you"

"So scary" Avery said dramaticly as she plugged her phone in since it was dead.

"I'm serious. I'm not getting grounded over your dumbass" Aidan said as he flicked the girl on the side of the forehead before walking out.

"Dick!" Avery muttered.

There was Avery. Playing with slime that was over two years old while her phone was off. She was playing with a smile that was over activated. It kept ripping but at least it didn't make Avery completely bored.

Avery wasn't allowed to see anyone. Not Ellie, Not Sarah, Not Topper, Not Rafe, Not even Kelce. And she wasn't allowed to have any screen time. It was her own personal hell that her parents created with their own bare hands.

Aidan kept her busy for about an hour before he left to hang out with Rafe since they were friends. They talked about Midsummers, favorite TV shows and played rock paper scissors to pass time.

Avery checked her phone to see it was at forty percent. She put the slime back in the container and threw it off her bed before turning her phone on.

Once it was on she called Sarah. Sarah answered. "Hey, how'd you get your phone? Rafe told me you were grounded." Sarah said over the line.

"I am. Aidan got my phone. I need to get the fuck out of this house. Call Ellie, we're meeting at your house." Avery said before hanging up and put on an outfit that didn't evolve sweat pants. She wore an outfit that made her feel hot.

She then snuck out through her window, grabbing her bike since her dad took her car keys and then drove, her legs moving like her life depended on it. She was so glad to be free.

Everything was destroyed in the hurricane. Trees were knocked over. The city was working on a telephone line that fell. Everything was ruined.

Avery drove all the way to the Cameron house and knocked on the door. She was praying Rafe, Sarah, or Wheezie answered. Relief hit when she saw the brunette girl with glasses, Wheezie.

"Who is it!?" Rose shouted to the kitchen. Seeing Avery's eyes widened and shake her head Wheezie knew to lie. "Girl scout cookies! Do you want me to get some?" The girl lied innocently.

"Girl scout cookies after a hurricane? No!" Rose shouted before shaking her head.

"Come in. Sarah and Ellie are upstairs" Wheezie whispered to the blonde girl. Avery smiled before patting the girl on the head.

Avery ran up the stairs without being noticed. She went straight to Sarah's room, locking the door behind her before seeing Ellie and Sarah on Sarah's bed.

"Want you explain why the hell I'm here?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah this is crazy. I feel like a detective" Sarah said with a smile.