*⁠.⁠✧T|=|£ K3¥✧⁠*⁠。

«Song»^ it's the reason why I wrote this shit. 🤧😋✨

Rundown:
Alright so. Let me put this out here. I usually don't ship characters unless it's canon BUT for some reason I really enjoy this one so I'm tryna see if I can get use to a uncanon ship (it's dec 3, I did). By the way, it's SASUNARU not narusasu. 🥰😘✨

This will be partly close to the OG story so here is what's so far:
-jiraja died
- This is taking place when Sasuke killed itachi
- Narutos gang tryna stop him
-Pains attack already happened but the damage wasn't as bad.
💀👍
Btw, ³= 3rd person,²= 2nd person,¹= 1 person or Pov

(You may cringe but we know why you're here,

→Ass✨
    → Or yaoi 😅
          ↓

(there's both btw)

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Goodbye.

¹He's almost done. If I hit him a few more times he'll be done.³ Itachi gets closer to Sasuke, his hand rises the closer he gets.¹Shit! I don't have enough chakra or energy to move.³Tap. Itachi pokes Sasuke's forehead, like he has before. "Little brother, just know,that friend... He's the key" Itachi says before collapsing on the ground next to Sasuke. It's not long until Sasuke passes out with his brother.

³...
Shit my head hurts.
Where am I? The room looks pretty empty and there isn't much light. "You finally awake" hn, who is that." Who are you? Come out".³Tobi walks out, and Sasuke looks at him slightly surprised."I'm nothing important right now."³ Sasuke looks around "why did you save me?" Tobi looks at him "hm, What if I told you I knew the whole truth behind your brother and the massacre?" Sasuke's eyes widen then frowns " what do you know about Uchihas?" Tobi crosses his arms "everything" he looks at Sasuke and waits for his answer. Sasuke thinks a bit and replies "Alright tell me".

³Sasuke leaves the place but doesn't join tobi, instead though of Itachi's words.Key,...key..key...key? Sasuke couldn't think of anything with a lock that him and Itachi knew about."Little brother, just know,that friend... He's the key" Itachis words ringed in Sasuke's mind.
Friend?.. key? Then it clicked. Sasuke got furious. He's talking about.... Naruto. What key does Naruto have that he doesn't? The more he thinks the more confused and angrier he got. Well there is only one thing to do sasuke though.

FIND NARUTO

_______________

Note+
He would stumble finding Danzō and fighting him before going to complete his mission.

===============================

³Naruto pleds to the Raikage to not let the idea of killing Sasuke since he went rogue. The Raikage fumed and told him he's brother was kidnapped by him and need to be handed. By then naruto was on the snowy ground. The Raikage said nothing more and left him there, with the thought of his friend being punished with death.

³It wasn't long until the great 4th shinobi war would be started. There wasn't much after the killing of Danzo by Sasuke. He would start his next mission....
Finding Naruto
Because of him not siding with Tobi, Naruto and the others wouldn't know that Danzo was targeted, plus he never shows up at the 5 kage summit cause of that.

Sasuke starts at the basics by setting off to the leaf. He knows the training grounds and the Layouts. He decided he need to make a plan to talk to Naruto about Itachis words. (Also at this time he doesn't know of the war). He was sure to make naruto give up whatever Itachi gave him...

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

P.S.
I think I should put this out but Im putting a love triangle from the original story.. like Naruto likes Sakura, Sakura likes Sasuke,and um I'm guessing Sasuke likes.. Naruto 🤣?

I dunno 😐