ČV₹3

Finding Him

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Sakura!". Yelled Kakashi. Sakura turned back to see her sensei. "Slow down, you'll use all your energy at this pace". He reminded. She continues her pace and fully ignoring him. "I can't! My best friend is endanger and the war is just tomorrow!". She pleaded. He sighed and decided to let her do what she wanted.

A few hours later,
They take a short break to catch their breath. Kakashi noticed a bird with a pouch is on a tree looking at him. He walks to the tree. "Where are you going?". Sakura asked. "Nature calls". He responded. She froze and pretended she didn't hear anything. He goes to the bird and grabs the note from the pouch.

It's a note from Lady hokage. He opened the passage. As he reads, he hears Sai behind him. Sai decided to come help since most people still believe Naruto left to abandon the village, which is simply not true. He knew that someone took him and as a friend of his, he was willing to help. Kakashi turned to see Sai standing behind him. "What's the note?". He asked. Kakashi sighed. "It's about Naruto". He responded. Sai nodded his head for him to continue. "It's said that the person who took him was,... Sasuke". Kakashi finally said. Sai didn't think about him at all. He never really met the guy but for him to kidnap his only friend was strange.

Sai put his finger in a thinking position. "Sasuke, huh". He thinks about it some more. "He's no longer in the Akatsuki, doesn't serve Orochimaru, and let alone ever came willing to konoha. Why would he be here?". Sai question. Kakashi shrugged. "For now, this is between us. If Sakura found out she would freak". He ordered. Sai nodded.

They speed their pace from tree to tree. Sai thought to himself, of why did this become? Was it because of Narutos relationship escalated quickly with him? In so little time? No. It must be something bigger than that. He sighs and focuses his mind on the mission.

---------------------

Wake up

Naruto stood awake. He looked at the wall and then the ceiling. He almost forgotten everything that just happened. He slowly turned to see Sasuke. He was wide awake. He turned to Naruto. He mustered up the courage to ask. "Can I know what's happening now?". Uchiha just stood quite before sighing. "Yeah, I guess so".

"So...like why?". Naruto asked. "I really don't know. I was impulsive". Sasuke stated. "Impulsive...? But you had so much time to think about it". Naruto responded. Sasuke shrugged. "Well.., I don't know. I wasn't thinking". Naruto looks at him and slightly frowned. "Clearly you weren't! Now we're in the middle of nowhere! And what about the war?!". Naruto said getting up. Sasuke got up quickly with him. "The war is starting tomorrow, or more in hours since it's nearly night time". Sasuke stated. "But everyone would freak out if I'm not there! What about Sakura?!". Naruto complained.

"Sakura would need to head on. The war is starting in hours". Sasuke replied. "But-! What about us?! We can help everyone out!". Naruto started crawling to leave the bed in a panic. " If we hurry we can-". Sasuke grabbed his waist and sat him down. "Calm down. We'll still make it ". Naruto breathe slowly decreasing his pulse rate. "There is time. For now we can start heading over in a bit". He said. Naruto nodded. "But is it okay if I shower first? I didn't get to yesterday, haha". Naruto said scratching behind his head. "Go ahead". Sasuke said lying down.

Naruto left the bathroom and closes the door. He looked at the front door, debating if he should trust Sasuke or not, or just make a run for it. He brushed off his guts and headed towards him. Sasuke was resting lightly before opening his eyes to Naruto. Naruto jumped back. "È, I didn't know you were awake!". Sasuke shrugged and got up from the bed. "We should get going". Naruto nodded. Sasuke grabs his coat from the chair next to the bed and puts it over him. He heads to the door with Naruto following him behind. He steps out. Naruto looks at the room one more time, before heading out.

------------

Without a trace of Naruto or Sasuke the team of Kakashi, Sakura, and Sai would have to leave to camp before the war starts. Sakura wasn't pleased to hear that she couldn't help her best friend in a moment he needed help. Kakashi reassured her that he would be fine. Sai reminded silence, hoping that he would show up out of the blue. They set camp near the town where Sasuke and Naruto were at. Of course they left by then but the team wouldn't know. Sakura laid in her sleeping bag, wondering if she could of changed something to prevent this from happening. It felt to her, like the night was her fault. He talked about his feelings and disappeared the same night. Was he trying to warn her? No, he would've said something. She turned on her side before eventually falling asleep.

---------------

"Where are we exactly going?". Naruto asked. "I believe if we head to a battle front we could help there". Sasuke answered. "Shouldn't we just go back to konoha?". Naruto asked. "We might not make it in time". Sasuke respondes. Naruto grunts and kicks a rock. "It feels like we've been walking for ever!". He groaned. Sasuke shrugged off he complaint. They kept waking around. There was much forest and the trees weren't helping. Naruto kept mostly quiet, unless he was complaining, which most of the time Sasuke would brush off. They find a small pond eventually. Sasuke marked a tree with a kunai. "Where are we?". Naruto asked. "I don't know but we'll camp out here". Sasuke replied. "Out here? We don't have anything to lay on!". Naruto shouted. "Whatever, the ground won't hurt you". Sasuke scoffed.

He sat down at a tree. Naruto looks at him before sitting next to him. He peeked a look at him. He was looking at the sky. Naruto looked up. The sky was full of stars. He smiled. "We should sleep". Sasuke interrupted. Naruto turned his attention to him. "Yeah". He looked a the sky one more time before turning back to Sasuke.

Naruto laid beside Sasuke. Sasuke already fell asleep. Naruto glanced at him. He wondered if he should run. If he left, either Sasuke would wake up or he wouldn't know were he is going. It wasn't like Sasuke was holding him hostage. He knew the situation would be different if he was. But trusting him was difficult. He still did kidnap him. Naruto looks at the sky of bright small stars. He sees a shooting star. He wishes the best victory for tomorrow.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I wanna hit broooo 😔😭😫🙏🙏