$ØÑ3₹

Relatable ^^ ★ (⁴= narutos pov)

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

¹Asleep. Naruto laid peacefully sleeping instead of drooling like he usually does. I just laid there , wondering off. I'm getting out of control. It's not usual someone you love hurts you and then you apologize. It's either , he's really desperate for me coming back to the leaf, or he doesn't understand the situation of consent or being taken advantage of. I swear he's an idiot, but can't help but ask why he would dismiss it so easily, if he was clearly upset and terrified. He's indecisive to believe it's okay.

I hardly wonder but noticed how close him and Sakura gotten. She's obliviously head over heels still, but I never felt her to be special, let alone annoying at the most. It's been some since I've seen her. How did it happen that she gotten close to him? It clear he never told her or said his feelings. But how could she react to her closest friend being with her love interest?But still...
I wondered if he till had feelings towards her. It's been a while since he had mentioned anything about it. I doubt it, she's still delusional, he's lost, and I'll just a secret homosexual.

Wonder how she'll feel about that. It's not like I've ever tried for a girlfriend, or a boyfriend. Well.., it's not like naruto is like that but we definitely aren't friends anymore. He's stupid to still not understand, but I know he's making a spot. He often blushes to the smallest teases I do. Also rushes to find me when he comes back. He knows he has feelings but he doesn't understand what to do with them. Neither do I. Man, only if Sakura could help us.

But I had this intrusive thoughts of hurting him. I wasn't sure if it was because of the incident or since pocket left, but lofty is killing me. I'm in and out of fighting him, it's effecting Naruto. I nearly hurt him from confused the two. I turned to look at him. My hand lifted to caress his cheek with the back of my fingers. He's so soft, so.. breakable. if only I could do to identify them apart, this would be easier.

³He felt Naruto next to him turn to his side , leaning his cheek in his hand. Sasuke looks at him. He moved his hand to his hair, brushing it out with his fingers. God, I love him. He gotten closer to him and admired his features. That was until naruto shot up wide awake. He stared at sasuke who's hand is on his head. He brushed it off and laughed a little bit. Sasuke let go of his hair. ¹ He looked up at me with his big blue eyes. He looked me as if he was a guilty child. I sighed. Maybe we should do those dumb exercises that Sakura told him. "Naruto, we should talk". He looked at me with confusion. Nevermind this is getting awkward. I shook my head, saying "nevermind". He gave me a glimpse of disappointment, then determination. "I'm sure you can speak your mind! Just try, it's better out than in!". He gave me a smile. Man, I started to hate this, plus him waiting on me with his face. Kinda made me anxious. "Naruto..; I, erm, feel..". I sounded like a complete idiot. "Good on". His words reassured me. "Tch, that you be more careful when forgiving others". I spat out. It sounded harsh but I tried to sugarcoat it. His eyes widened a bit. "Care..-careful?". Man, this sucks, he's so lost.

⁴Sasuke made hardly any sense. I was just a bit dense but he never. "Why?". I waited a response. He was thinking, intensely. He never thought that hard on a question I asked before. "Well, just forgiving people after being wronged is; just horrible". I felt shocked. He still felt bad about yesterday. My stomach fluttered. His words of concern are, kinda sweet. "listen, it's fine about yesterday. I won't let anyone hurt me. It's fine with you since you understood it's not okay". ¹ This guy.. he's completely aware. My eyes are opened widen, he really felt okay after that.
⁴ his face told me everything. He still felt guilty for it. "Look it's fine..; I swear!". He just stares at me weirdly. I grabbed his hand to my chest. "See? It's fine!". He just pulled away, with a sigh. He was clearly upset about everything. I cuffed his cheek. It's so cold. I leaned closer, leaving a peak on his face. He gives me a shocked expression. I knew his feelings are still there, tell the light blush of pink on his cheeks. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. Just to look at me with his dull eyes. He closely caresses my cheek, to brushing hair on the side. "Naruto, is it okay if I;.... kissed you?". My heart fluttered and I felt myself heating up. He looks at me confused and a hint of worry. I fanned myself to calm down and respond to him. "Yeah". He cuffed my other cheek and leaned close. I got closer assuming his just gonna leave a peck. I was wrong. We made lip contact and he wasn't pulling away. I was on fire, my body felt it was burning up. My knees got weak, he had strong lips. He finally pulled away. I felt I've could've passed out any moment. ¹ He looked wiped out. His lips are soft and he was warm, really warm this time. He continued to hide his face. He's like a tomato. " Naruto? Are you okay?". He rolled over and mumbled something. Fuck his so cute. He continues to freak out, while I watched him. Man, he's so dramatic, but I'll admit, it was nice.

Well, the last time we kissed (canon), he still tasted like miso. It's probably were this all started. This bond, our team. The more I thought about it; it felt as if a had feelings towards him since the beginning. Even in the final valley, leaving him burned to see. Now I'm here, he's closer to me than I ever thought. But still, the closer this war starts, it's likely they'll send him a way to somewhere to keep him safe. If that happens they'll probably use him, not to mention if the enemy captures him, we'll be doomed. I just can't let that happen,

Not going to let it.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Couple goals
😜🤩🙄🥳😍✨🔥💦💅💌