❥◑✿M¥ D£Ã₹✿◑❥

«song»^ zheani <3

( Slight Fluff )

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"It's...you"

³Naruto looks at him speechless.
"Sasuke, you're joking? Right?" Sasuke's face turn lightly red "Naruto..". Naruto takes a few seconds to think,and then tries to get out of his grip. "Naruto!" Sasuke yells " No! I refuse to believe that! You're my friend! Why would you-" Sasuke grabs his face tightly "Naruto calm yourself down ". Naruto kept moving to get out of his grip." How? How are you sure? Do you really want to break our bond that badly?" Naruto cried. "No, I just.. I don't know but-"." No! You're lying!". "No naruto I'm not-". Naruto face gets angrier "NO! I refuse! I re-". Sasuke holds Naruto down and pinned him below him,and kisses him. They stay like that I few moments and then pulls away. Sasuke sees Naruto in shock. " Did you just-?"." Naruto listen, I don't know why. You followed me and I thought of you all the time. Your bright and chased a friend you cared about for 3 years." Naruto stays still thinking of what he just said." But still, you're a guy,and a friend. It's weird" he responded." Let's make it work. Think me of more like a partner. You followed me for years and that's not weird?" Sasuke barks back. "But that's because you're my frien-" Sasuke frowns " Enough with the friend part! It's obvious I don't see you like that anymore!" Naruto freezes and closes his eyes. Sasuke sighs "look I didn't mea-" but before he finished Naruto lifted him myself and kissed Sasuke. Sasuke eyes shot up. He pulled away. Sasuke looks at him and holds his face. "Naruto" he says. "What will others think?" Naruto asked Sasuke." Who cares what they think" and kisses him again. He adds his tongue that surprises Naruto.hn~, slipped Naruto mouth. Sasuke looks at him and Naruto covers his mouth." Do it again". Naruto blushed hard "no way!". Sasuke get close with his knee between Narutos legs. "Man you being dramatic" he scoffs. "No I'm n-not" he replied. Naruto moves a bit up. Sasuke runs his hand though Narutos blonde hair.
He gets closer to Naruto. Naruto moaned a bit "Sasuke..y-your leg". Sasuke looks down. "Oh sorry" he removed his leg "Do you have something in your pockets?" He asks him. Naruto looks down" No?" And notices what happened. "Are you-?" Sasuke asked looking at Narutos crotch area. Naruto covers his crotch area quickly. "Haha! It's nothing" sasuke looks at him side ways. "Are you sure?"."yeah I can fix it my self.. I think" Naruto sighs." I can help you if you want" Sasuke offered." No! It's fine! Haha" Naruto laughed off." Ok" Sasuke said with a confused look.

★narrator★
After that days passed by. The two got closer and closer. Naruto started finishing his missions early to go home early.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

³"I'm home" Naruto yelled take off his shoes. He felt arms wrapped around his waist. It spooked him a bit and turned around to hug him back." Naruto" Sasuke whispered in Narutos ear." Yeah?". "After all this time I noticed,.. you're still shorter than me". Naruto stood still and punched Sasuke in the stomach. "Just watch I'll be taller than you!" Naruto pouted." Damn naruto, that was a hella of punch" Sasuke said with his hand on his stomach. Naruto smiles with his arms crossed.

³They walk to the kitchen and eat together. Sasuke always scooted near naruto. They both eat and put away dishes. "Hey I'ma go shower" Naruto announced. Sasuke nodded and walked to the pallet on the floor . He waits for Naruto and thinks about that day all the time. Naruto walks out and goes to his bed. He sits and looks at Sasuke. He looks at Naruto back. "Ya know? It's alright if you sleep with me" Naruto smiled. Sasuke softly blushes "ha, no way". Naruto frowns.

The two lay together looking at the ceiling. Naruto cuts the silence with a question. "What do you think of the war?" He asked. Sasuke thinks and replies with "I'm not sure. What's it mostly about?". Naruto got quiet. "It's um, about the tailed beasts and um Madara trying to do is a Tsukuyomi on the world with them". Sasuke looked at Naruto who's beside him "They haven't put you somewhere yet to protect you?". Naruto thought about it " No granny Tsunade knows I'm strong enough to be in battle!". Sasuke raise his hand to Narutos cheek and caress it softly. Naruto lightly laughs. He moves his hand to his hair. Naruto smiles playful at him. Sasuke gets closer. He whispered in his ear " We should go to bed". Naruto giggled " Yeah you're right, it's late".

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

★Sasuke's dreaming.★

¹"Hey wake up"
I open my eyes to see girl above me. I got up and looked at the girl in front of me. "Where am I? Who are you?" I asked." I'm not important! I saw your friend over there"she pointed into the bright background." What friend? Naruto?" She noded her head." Are aren't friend-, or least-". "If you aren't friends then what are you?" She responded." We are... I.. don't know"." Then follow him! Ask him what you two are!" She jumped pointing in the blank. She's right, I began walking where she pointed." Naruto? Where are you?" I look around, there's a small forest from here. I ran in the forest "Naruto!". I didn't see him. I kept running deep until I found him. He turned to look at me. "Sasuke?". I noded my head. "I don't feel like talking" he said turning around. What? He always likes talking. "Listen I just need to kno-". He got up and walked in to the darkness of the forest.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

³Sasuke woke up. Gah! These stupid dreams. I finally got him to like me and else do I need?!. He looked around. I guess he left.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

The next one will get you (1017 words)