Chapter 64 - Tell The Truth Some More!

Beyonce's POV:

"Damn, let me take a look at that, Riri."

"Who told this fucking hoe where to find me, Aaliyah?" I yell at her as she helps Rihanna to her feet and examines her black eye, "and what is her stank ass doing here, anyway?"

"Room service sent me, bittchhh" Rihanna replies since Aaliyah wants to ignore me, "a certain miss Jackson ordered me off of the Potential Wives' menu and I'm here to satisfy her appetite. You can call me 'the special'."

"Naw, it looks like she ordered the cheapest side piece she could find on that menu" I fold my arms, my blood boiling; I hate this bitch so much! She's hinting that MJ's the one who invited her to our hotel and I KNOW that cant be true.

Baby promised she'll make sure I wont have to see this bitch again, and I trust her. Rihanna is just stalking us, using other members of the group to get close to MJ. Dont even trip, Yonce😎

"The only side piece here, plain Jane, is YOU!" Rihanna hits back, one eye completely shut; Aaliyah's holding her back as if the retard can actually fight.

I laugh at her pathetic ass, "I dont even know why you're still talking at this point, I mean, is one eye not enough, you want me to fuck up the other one too?"

"AITE, MAN, THAT'S ENOUGH!" Aaliyah squashes the argument, "both a y'all look so fucking stupid fighting over a selfish muhfucka like MJ. Furreal. Come on, Riri, let's go."

"Wait, let me just say one thing" Rihanna breaks away from Aaliyah and tries to give me a threatening look, "you're NOT the one she loves, hunni. Dont be so naïve."

"Fuck outta here, retard" I roll my eyes as they both turn away; before they can walk out, MJ and Kate appear in front of them looking like someone just died.

MJ's POV:

I've just found out that the girl I was ready to give my world to; the one who changed the game and made me fall in love for the first time; the one who melted the ice box I used to have in my chest; the one who my heart beats for, the one I've just re-introduced to everyone as my 'fianceé' - is actually my half sister. It feels like I'm dead, I cant feel my heartbeat coz my heart is shattered into such small pieces, it's like I dont even have one anymore. I cant believe this shit. What am I supposed to do? What would YOU do?

Am I really about to do this?😢

"BABBBYYYY!!!" the excitement in Beyonce's voice pierces the air when she sees me; then she looks over at my mom, "thank God you're alright, Kate, we were so worried!"

I dont think I can do this...😢

"MJ, I know you're NOT about to get married to this basic ass hoodrat" that annoying voice belongs to none other than my ex; she's been standing in front of me this whole time but all I could see is Beyonce; Rihanna rolls her neck at me, "WELL?"

"Ri, what the fuck you doing here?" I finally acknowledge her; I wanna raise my voice at her but the fact that I'm dead on the inside is making me sound laid back as shit, "and the fuck happened to your eye?"

Beyonce runs up to me and pushes Rihanna out the way, "I beat her ass up! That's what she gets for tryna come between us, talm bout how you still love her and how y'all gone get married one day, you drank her blood..."

"Damn right she drank my blood, on some Twilight shit" Rihanna smiles with a nostalgic look in her good eye, "didnt you, bae?"

"MJ, you know you still love Rihanna, dont even front" Aaliyah blurts out, much to my surprise; she must still be in her feelings about last night; I shoot her a deadly look like I'm the terminator.