Chapter 41 - Hot Mess

Jesse's POV:

"Uh, hey, who's this?" I respond to the unfamiliar voice on the phone, "and where's my fiance?"

The person chuckles, "your fiance?"

I make a face as I park outside Beyonce's house in my car, "that's right, I said fiance. And the name's Jesse. Who are you?"

Another chuckle, "I know your name's Jesse, man, that's what came up on the screen. Not even 'baby', 'boo', 'bae'.... Just plain ol' Jesse. I'd be mad as fuck if I were you."

"WHO IS THIS???" I shout in an attempt to stop the person from being offensive.

"I'm the reason why Beyonce aint in love witcho ass. It's over, let it go. She's getting married to me."

😳Ohhh God no, no, no....lord Jesus, let this be a nightmare😖

I start shaking, "ha ha, very funny. I'm amused. NOW GET BEYONCE ON THE PHONE, I NEED TO SPEAK TO MY FIANCE!"

"You know the pathetic ten dollar ring you put on her pretty hand? I flushed it down the toilet after I took her virginity."

Dear God, I'm begging you....😖😢

I get out the car and slam the door shut so hard, I dont even care if the window smashes, "listen to me, you sick motherfucker! I dont believe a word of the lies you speak of! I'm getting married to my fiance next month, NOW PUT HER ON THE PHONE OR YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!"

"I dont believe a word of the lies you speak of?!" the person laughs, "nigga, I dont even talk like that and I'm rich as fuck! You're a joke. Dont ever call this number again, pussy ass bitch."

Before I can unleash hell into the phone, the line cuts off.

😡😡😡😡😡😡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile - Beyonce's POV:

"...It's a pleasure to have you join us again, dear."

"The pleasure's all mine, Kate" I smile at MJ's mom as I prepare to leave the kitchen, "once again, I'm sorry to hear about the divorce. But judging by how well the group is doing, it's clear you dont need Joseph anyway. I look forward to having you as my manager."

And as my mother-in law😁

Kate smiles back at me with motherly love in her eyes, "you know, Beyonce, you sure are something special. I'm going to pop into the studio a bit later to finally hear what you sound like coz I just know I'm going to be in awe of your voice. Tell them I'll bring refreshments down. Have fun."

"I will. I'll see you later" I step out and close the door, smiling from ear to ear.

Oh I'm gonna make the best daughter-in law ever! I know she's gonna love me once she sees how much I love MJ. She'll love me like I'm her own😊

I walk back to MJ's room all excited and open the door; she's fully dressed and is shaping her baby hairs with gel in the mirror; I walk up and start playing with the curls at the back of her head affectionately, "hey baby."

She talks to me through the mirror, "oh you ready to give me my kiss now?"

I bury my fingers in her hair as we lock eyes in the mirror, "I'm ready to give you more than kisses. I'm ready to give you kids. I love you."

MJ spins around with a seriousness to her face that catches me by surprise, "I want two. A boy and a girl, preferably twins but I really dont mind" she cracks a shy smile, "a dog would be nice too, but really I just want a family with you."

I laugh at how adorable she sounds, "a dog?! What kind of dog? A dirty dog like you? A Playa dawggg?!"

She looks hurt, "Beyonce, I'm serious about you! It's like you dont believe me!"

"I was just joking, babyyy" I giggle.

"Do you know how crazy I'm going right now, wondering if I should let my mom know about us or if I should just take some time out from the group and build a life with you!"

I sigh and look down at the floor, "let's go make music. We'll think about this later..."

"I want the whole world to know you're mine! You deserve so much better than this! You shouldnt have to be somebody's secret!"

"Baby..."

"Well atleast Aaliyah knows about us."

"She does?"

"And Jesse too."

"Wha-what?"

MJ moves away from the mirror and hands me my phone, "he called. you might wanna check your messages, I think he's going to kill himself or something."

My mouth drops open like a goldfish and my heart starts pounding, "did you answer? What did you say to him? Oh my God, WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"Relax, I just_"

'🎶Ring ringgg🎶'

I look down at my phone and my heart explodes at the caller ID - it's daddy.

Oh my God...😱

"Who is it? Is it him??? I told him never to call!!!"

"NO, IT'S DADDY" I panic, "OMAGOD, WHAT DID YOU SAY TO JESSE? MJ, WHAT DID YOU SAY???"

"I had to let him know..."

Losing my mind, I throw my phone at her and she catches it in one hand as I pace up and down with my heart in my mouth, "YOU ANSWER IT! I CANT DO THIS!"

I hear her sigh behind me, "let's not do it like this. We grown. Let's go downstairs and make music. Put it all behind us for now, and when we're done.....we'll drive to your house and talk to your old man like the adults we are. Let's do this right. Tell him you're a lesbian now and you getting married to a female."

I slowly turn around and glare at MJ, my eyes stinging from the painful tears Spilling down my face.

Oh, MJ.....You think it's so easy, dont you? With your accepting parents who love you no matter what, and your gay-friendly world! I love you but.....😢I know my mother's watching.

"Deal?"

I take a deep breath and try to wipe away my tears, "deal."

"Come here, beautiful" MJ throws her arms out at me, "now you can gimme that kiss I asked for. And stop crying!I'ma kiss each tear and lick 'em off my lips just to taste you."

As we hug eachother, I squeeze my eyes shut in reaction to the emotional pain in my heart that's dragging my spirit down.

All I ever wanted was to make mama Gina proud🙍. She would've wanted this -> 👫......not this ->👭.

I force a happy face as MJ leads me out of the room with her hand in mine; I cant help but think I just lost my virginity, reunited with the girlgroup, then later I gotta come out the closet to daddy. All on the same day! God knows I wasnt prepared for this.

Life was so much easier with my phone switched off....😔😖

(A/N dont forget to vote vote vote if you want more more more)