Chapter 32 - The Build Up To The Reunion

Sunday - MJ's POV:

"Yo, I still think you should call Beyonce. You know you want to. And who knows the next time we'll be in H-town again? This is your chance, playa" Aaliyah puts her arm around my shoulder as we step out of our tour bus; our bromance is sweeet in the summer! Especially when we're in the midst of a gay crowd, like the one at this LGBT Pride Celebration in downtown Houston.

I slowly remove my Ray-Bans to entertain the large group of females screaming my name, "I'm telling you, she hates me."

"She could never hate you, she's probably still mad at you, but trust me I know bitches....she got your posters on her wall."

I laugh, "bro, we aint even in magazines like that yet. And what if her number's changed?"

"No, it aint. She waits for you to call everyday" she turns around to see if Nicki and Rihanna can hear us; they're far behind, struggling to keep up in their high ass heels, "look, just tell her exactly what you told me, open up to her. Say you was scared of being in love coz it was a new thing for you and you couldnt be with her coz it was bad for the group."

"It woulda been a mess! And when I found out her dad hates my dad, it just seemed dramatic and I wasnt ready."

"See, there you go! Tell her alla that! That's some Romeo and Juliet shit right there, how the families be hating eachother and shit."

I laugh, "Liyah, you really believe she'll forgive me?"

"Well...maybe. It depends on the head. If your head game in the jacuzzi was as bad as you say then yeah, she'll forgive you. Hahaaa!"

"Nah, I lied. Head game was wack that day."

"Is that why she sent you all them crazy ass texts talm bout she gone kill you if you dont reply? Damn that bitch was in love!"

It hurts reminiscing about the past but I have a good sense of humour, "my fave one was when she was like, I hope your ass gets hit by a bus."

"Shiiid, that's love tho" Aaliyah bursts into giggles; I giggle too as we both pimp walk to a group of reporters on site for an interview with us.

"Over here BG4!", "Can we get a 5 minute interview?", "HEYYYY!", "Bad Gyal Four, come this way!", "We work for Girl2Girl, the biggest lesbian magazine in the world!"

*********************************

Kelly's POV:

"She said she's on her way to pick us up" I say, getting off the phone to Taylor, "finally! We've missed out on so much already! It's almost 5, I know the Parade begins at 8:30 but the Festival is open from 1 to 7!"

"Maybe we should just forget it" Beyonce mumbles as she paints her nails; she's still not showing any enthusiasm for the Gay Pride celebration.

"Bey, cheer up! I'm the one who should be looking all miserable, I just broke up with my man."

"I'm fine" she tries to sound alive, "I'm looking forward to seeing all these gays tonight."

"Sure you are" I study my butt in her full-length mirror, "you think lesbians will find me attractive?"

Beyonce stops painting her nails and looks up at me from her bed, "why do you care?"

"Coz my girl crush is going to be there" I flash her a big smile.

She rolls her eyes back down to her nails, "and who's that?"

"Michael Jacksons sister!" I squeal, "you better ask her some naughty questions. Ask her what that head game is like."