Chapter 27 - Trouble In Paradise II

Tinashe's POV:

This bitch better open this door so I can end her life.....who the fuck does she think she is, tryna leave the hood? Bitch, you aint special! You gone die in the hood!!!

"Come on Beyonce, we just care about you, that's all" I say to the door, "open up so we can see that you're ok."

"OPE_"

I cut my uncle off by grabbing his arm, "speak calmly, if you keep shouting it will scare her and she wont wanna open the door."

Uncle Matthew adjusts his tone, "Beyonce, listen to me, I'm your father. Nobody cares about you like I do and nobody could ever love you more than me. Nobody! Now open this door."

"Please, cuzzie bear" I add; I'm so anxious to see what the inside of this place looks like and I'm dying to see this "weird-looking" person that Chris described to me; I forced him to break up with Beyonce and I forced him to tell me what she's doing with her life - he said Beyonce's in some new girlgroup now and is staying in some fancy penthouse, but when he saw her she was with a guy in a sports bra or some weird-looking dyke, he couldnt really tell; whichever it is, that shit sounds all types of wrong and I need to see this! We all need to see what crazy shit this undercover freak's been getting up to, hence why I forced Chris to give me the address and called up uncle Matthew - bout time Beyonce's imperfections were exposed! Her life is over! Tinashe up in this muthafucka🔫

Beyonce's POV:

Panicking, I run to the bedroom with my heart in my mouth; I cant believe this is happening, I honestly forgot I had a whole other life outside this dream - yes, it feels like I've been trapped in a dream and now I'm wide awake again; I rush into the room and see MJ standing in the mirror, shaping her baby hairs with gel; she's fully dressed now in sweatpants and a t-shirt; she shoots a look at my dramatic entrance.

"Who's out there?" she asks, startled.

"It's my dad" I breathe, "he's here with my cousin. They want me to open the door, but I'm not gonna do it!" my words speed up as I shake my head and raise my voice, "I'm not going back, baby, I'm not leaving you! I'm telling you now, I'm staying right here!"

She walks over to me and wraps me in her arms, "heyyy, it's ok, it's ok."

I'm trying hard not to cry because I know MJ worked hard to make the tears in Chapter 25 go away, but I can feel my eyes welling up with tears again as she holds me close to her chest and I listen to her heart beat; I dont ever wanna be without her.

"Dont be afraid, he's your dad, he wont hurt you" she strokes my hair, "how did he know you was here?"

"I think Chris, my ex, gave him the address."

"The fuck's wrong with him?"

"I dont know, I'm going crazy just thinking about it" I break out of her arms and look in her eyes, "but look, baby, I really dont wanna talk to my dad. You go. I'ma freshen up real quick. Tell them to leave but dont open the door."

"Should I say you're not here?"

"Umm...no, no, they heard my voice when I answered. But please, just tell them to leave. Please, baby."

"Of course, whatever you want" she holds my hand by my fingertips, "just stop panicking. It aint nothing to worry about, ok?"

*DING DONG!*

I press my lips together and try to nod.

MJ gets all in my face, "Ok, beautiful?"

"Ok" I manage to say; she plants a quick kiss on my lips then hurries out the room.