Chapter 13: Guardian?

Jack Frost:

I was stuff in a bag and then thrown. When I got out of the bag, I saw sandman, Santa, and the Tooth Fairy.

Santa: Hey there he is, Jack Frost.

Jack Frost: You have got to be kidding me

The Yetis pick me up and put me down. I was not happy that I was kidnap.

As everyone was introducing themselves, the tooth fairy came up to me and made me show her my teeth. The small fairies were all over me because of my white teeth!?

Jack Frost: Can someone tell me why I am here?

They told me that I was going to become a guardian and I was not happy.

Jack Frost: What makes you think that I want to be a guardian?

Santa just laugh and tried to do the ceremony again but it was put on pause when a green portal open up and a pissed Phantom went came threw it.

Phantom: There you are. Are you ok? I was so worry when those Yeti's took you

Jack Frost: Yes I'm fine I'm fine

Phantom then turn to the group that kidnap you.

Phantom: Why did you kidnap my friend and who even are you?

Bunny: Jack Frost have friends!? That surprising.

Santa: *laughs* Phantom great to see you. I have heard about you work and man its amazing to finally meet you and all but Jack here is going to become a guardian.

Phantom: A guardian? What makes you think he wants to be a guardian?

Jack Frost: Yeah look I'm flattered and all but I don't think it will be for me. After all you are all hard work while I am just snowballs and fun. I am no guardian.

Bunny: Yeah that is exactly what I said.

Phantom: Good to see we are all in an understanding. Come on Jack lets go

Toothiana: Wait you two. Jack I don't think you understand what we do.

We both turn to the Globe right in front of us as they explain what a guardian is. Phantom seem to understand the importance of a guardian while I didn't care.

Toothiana then went threw my mouth again but Phantom got into the way. She then went into Phantom mouth and was also happy.

Toothiana: Wow your teeth are almost as white as Jacks.

Santa: Umm tooth can you stop that?

Toothiana: Right sorry.

Then they started talking about the bogeyman. I turn to phantom to see how worry he is. I mean I kind of get it with what he had told me but I don't think I am up to this job.

Jack Frost: All the reason why you need to choose someone else.

Santa: Pick? No we were all chosen by man in the moon.

Jack Frost: What?

Toothiana: Last night Jack he choose you.

Phantom: What?

Jack Frost: Man in moon huh. He talks to you.

Santa: You can't say no. It is Destiny.

Phantom: So what? Jack Frost get to choose his own destiny like how I get to choose they way I hate my Christmases.

Santa: Wait you hate Christians!?

Phantom: Of course I do after all since I have been born, my family all fight about you being real. I never have a good Christmas because of them.

Jack Frost: So this is his answer huh?

Phantom: Jack?

Jack Frost: Three hundred years and this is his answer? Being stuck on a team with you guys for all of eternity. No no that not for me. No offense.

Bunny: No offense!?

Phantom Pov:

I watch as this Bunny looking creature gets into a fight with Jack Front but when he mention about no one believing in him, I got mad.

Phantom: SHUT UP OR ELSE I WILL MAKE SURE YOU PAY THE PRICE

That made everyone shut up and the seem look horribly at me.

Phantom: Jack are you ok?

Jack Frost: Yes I'm fine don't worry about it.

Santa: Jack umm walk with me alone pls

Phantom: Why would he go with you?

Jack Frost: Phantom I will be ok.

Phantom: Fine but try anything and I will make sure you pay got it

Santa: Got it

Phantom: Good