Chapter 17: Easter Island

Phantom Pov:

We all got ready to go to the skin but we went threw bunny hole and man it was fun.

It was like a long slide. I can see why Bunny like to use his holes more than going on slide or threw portals.

While there though, bunny got more alert.

Bunny: Something wrong

We all got into fighting positions and saw a little girl running out of the tunnels.

Jack Frost: Sophie?

Everyone then hid there weapons as I float around the girl. The girl look down and saw one of Santa's elfs. She started chasing it.

Bunny: What is she doing here?

Santa: Snow globe

Bunny: Oh my can someone do something

Jack Frost: Hey don't look at me I'm invisible remember.

Phantom: Not the time for jokes Jack.

Sophie: Elf Elf Elf

Toothiana: Don't worry bunny I'm sure she is a fairy fan. It's ok little one.

Sophie: Pretty

Toothiana: As know what I got something for you, here it is. Look at all the pretty teeth that had blood and gum on them.

Sophie: *screams* *runs*

Phantom: Please tell me you were joking.

Jack Frost: Blood and gum? When was the last time you guys hang out with kids?

Santa: Well we been busy bring joy for children. We don't have time for children.

Phantom: Hey Sophie do you want to see a magic trick?

Sophie: Yea

I then made a little dog out of ice. She look amazed as she tried to grab it.

Phantom: Be careful it's cold.

She grab it and was playing around with it then I thought of another idea.

Phantom: Hey Sophie you want to see another magic trick?

Sophie: *nods*

Jack Frost: See that, that is how you work with kids. I mean if your going to let one kid ruin Easter then, your out of shape then you thought

I watch as Jack made a snowflake and it landed on bunny noise.

Bunny: Hey Sophie do you want to paint some eggs?

Sophie: Ok

Bunny: Come on lets go

*Time Skip*

We all had fun painting eggs but I have a feeling that something was wrong. I look back and saw how happy everyone was but I knew I had to go. I need to see Clockwork.

Phantom: Hey guys I need to go for a little bit. It's really important, I promise I won't be gone for long.

Jack Frost: Ok get back safe

Phantom: I will.

I then left to ask Clockwork some questions about Jack and Pitch.