Chapter 11: Leaving Soon

No One Pov:

Its been a few days after the whole incident had happen. Danny woke up and ended up crying into Clockworks arms. He just lost everything and now knows that he can't even trust his friends again.

Clockwork tried to make him feel better but Danny didn't want to return to Amity park even though everyone memories were erased.

Clockwork had also started training Danny to use more of his powers while also getting ready to be crown king.

After a while though, Clockwork started to get worry. He saw how Danny was starting to change and he wasn't his happy self. That is when clockwork had decided that Danny can't stay in the ghost zone forever or else he might loose himself.

Danny: Clockwork you called?

Clockwork: Hey Danny I need to talk to you for a movement.

Danny: ok? What's up?

Clockwork: You can't stay in the ghost zone forever Danny

Danny: What!? What do you mean?

Clockwork: Danny, you can't stay in the ghost zone forever. Its going to effect your human half.

Danny: So? I can't go back. What would happen if they find me?

Clockwork: They won't because you will be living someone different. I found a place called Hawthrone. Its a town that's far away from Amity park. I got you a house under the name Works. That is where your going to live.

Danny: But-

Clockwork: There nothing you need to worry about and besides I made it to where your in Jack Frost hometown. You will be able to see him more often then normal.

Danny: Really?

Clockwork: Yeah

Danny: Ok but when am I going to leave?

Clockwork: Your going to leave tomorrow. All of your stuff is already at the house. You will also be taking online classes so you can catch up on work that you have miss.

Danny: Aww really? I thought that I was done with school

Clockwork: Nice try Danny but you need an education. It's really important if you want to have a normal life in the future.

Danny: A normal life? Sure because my life is anything but normal after all I am going to be crown king soon.

Clockwork: Don't play smart with me danny. Just because your going to be the future king doesn't mean you have to stay in the ghost zone after all your still human even if your half ghost.

Danny: Alright fine. I guess I will see you tomorrow?

Clockwork: *nods* get some rest.

Danny: I'll try