Chapter 15: Getting The Teeth Back

Jack Frost:

Phantom and I went up to Toothiana and tried are best to comfort her.

Jack Frost: Sorry about the fairies

Phantom: I wish we got here sooner then this wouldn't have happen.

Toothiana: You should of seem them. They put up a fight but they weren't able to win in the end.

Phantom: I'm sure they did.

That is when baby tooth flew around us and tried to show how strong she was.

Jack Frost: Why would Pitch take the teeth?

Toothiana: It wasn't the teeth he wanted. It was the memories inside them.

Phantom: What do you mean?

Toothiana: That why I collect the teeth. The fairies and I watch over these memories and protect them. When someone need to remember something then we help them. We had everyone memories even yours.

Jack Frost: My memories?

Toothiana: Yeah before you became Jack Frost

Phantom: Hate to say this but Jack doesn't remember much about his past.

Jack Frost: But I was no one before I was chosen.

Toothiana: Of course you were. Everyone was someone before they got chosen

Phantom: Meaning you could of help Jack remember who he really was.

I got excited because then I can remember who I was but Phantom calm me down.

Phantom: You need to calm down Jack. There no way you can get those memories right now because Pitch has them.

Jack Frost: Then we will get them back

Phantom: Jack we shouldn't worry about that right now. We have other things to worry about.

That is when Toothiana had started to fade a little. Her colors weren't as bright and some of her feathers were falling out.

Toothiana: Oh no we are too late.

Santa: No No it never too late.

Phantom: Why don't we get the teeth back? Collect them like the tooth fairy would

Santa: That a great Idea.

Toothiana: What!? But that impossible.

Santa: Its not impossible. Are you forgetting who you are talking too and Jack if you help us, then we will help get your memories back too.

Phantom: I'm coming too.

Jack Frost: Phantom.

Phantom: Your my friend Jack and I will do anything to help you no matter what it is

Jack Frost: Alright then lets do this.

*Time Skip*

We all started to collect teeth and we all kind of turn it into a challenge but we all had to go back and put gifts and prizes under there pillows. Then we got to Jamies house.

Toothiana: He lost his tooth is a skin accident. How did that happen Jack?

Jack Frost: hehe kids am I right?

Toothiana: This is the part I love the most. Seeing the kids. It makes me wonder why I stop doing this.

Jack Frost: It's a little bit different yup close huh?

Toothiana: Thanks Jack just kind of wish we knew you couldn't remember your past. We could have help you a very long time ago.

Jack Frost: Yeah well lets get you fix yup before dealing with Pitch.

Santa then appear out of no where, then sand man, then bunny, then phantom.

Everyone was being very loud because of the tooth collection we all have but Phantom was trying his best to stay hidden as he had a bad feeling about this and boy did Jamie wake up.

Jamie: Santa clause, the Easter Bunny, Sand man, the tooth fairy I knew you would come.

Toothiana: Surprise we came

Jack Frost: He can see you.

Phantom: Most of us yes

Jamie: Wait where did that voice come from.

Jack Frost: Looks like the jig is up

Phantom: *sigh* not yet I'm going to show myself just yet

Toothiana: Guys he still awake

Bunny: Right Sandy knock him out and with the dream sand you have

That so when the dog tried to attack the easter bunny and sand man ended putting everyone but myself to sleep.

Jack Frost: *laughs* I wish I have a camera right now

Sand man just look at me before pointing to phantom dream.

Phantom was dreaming of both of us having fun together. I don't know why but it made me smile.

Then we heard something from the window. When we both look, we saw it was one of the nightmares. I decided to go after it which was one of the biggest mistakes that could of happen.