Chapter 4: Its Snowing?

Jack Frost:

When the kid ran into me, I was shock. Normally when people run into me, they go threw me.

Danny: Oh sorry I didn't see you there

He can see me? He can really see me!? I didn't know what the say. The kid seem to be waiting for me to say something but I'm way to shock to even think on what to say. After a while the teen just started walking away a little bit before saying,

Danny: Umm ok then bye

After the while the kid just ran off to join up with his friends. I ended up overhearing what they were saying.

Danny: What?

Tucker: Danny what took you so long?

Danny: Oh I accidentally ran into someone is all

Sam: You ran into someone? Danny we didn't see anyone there.

So the guy really did see me I don't know if I should be excited or worry.

Danny: What!? Please tell me your joking.

Tucker: No we are not. Maybe it was a ghost? Did your ghost senses went off?

Ghost senses? What is that? Know what I don't think that important right now.

Danny: Huh maybe? I don't remember.

Sam: It could be that or your paranoia is making you go crazy.

Danny: What? Me? Crazy? I am not going crazy.

Tucker: Who knows? Maybe with how many ghost you have face and how many times you have hit your head in those battles, your finally losing it.

Danny: Please don't joke around like that.

His friends think he going crazy because he only saw me. Maybe I should wait for a little bit before introducing myself.

I left after that so I won't be eavesdropping anymore.

*Time Skip*

When night had fallen, I decided its time for me to make my move. I started freezing the streets and after a while it started to snow.

Danny Pov:

The next day and I felt the temperature drop a little. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind the cold after all I am a cold spirit and have an ice core but its kind of weird sense it was kind of warm yesterday.

When I went to my window and open it, I saw that it was snowing which shock me. Wasn't it sunny yesterday? How did this happen?

I wend down stares to make myself some breakfast and saw my parents talking about the weird weather change but they seem to blame it on the ghost child which was aka me.

I don't have the power to change the weather or at least I don't think I have that power.

I ended up phoning my friends and they also think its weird that it  had started to snow.

Danny: Did you see the weather?

Tucker: Yes I did and its kind of weird. Wasn't it sunny yesterday

Sam: Yes it was. Do you think a ghost it behind it?

Danny: I don't think so but who knows. My family think its phantom fault that its snowing because he has ice powers.

Tucker: Wow feel bad man .

Sam: Anyways we still have to study for that test tomorrow guys.

Danny: Oh ya your right

Tucker: Well we should all study at the library and after words I know a place where we can get some hot chocolate.

Danny: Sounds like a plan to me. I will see you two at the library.

Sam: Right see you then

After that I got dress and head out. I saw kids playing in the snow while walking by but then I just had to run into him.