Chapter 19: Final Battle (Final)

No One Pov:

Jamies was in his room trying to make himself believe that Santa, Sand man, the Easter Bunny, and even the Tooth Fairy was real.

Jack Frost didn't want to loose the last light of the world so he decided to create things from ice.

He first started drawing stuff on the window from his own frost. He then made the bunny real from ice. They both couldn't help but laugh.

Jamie: Jack Frost?

Jack Frost: Did he just say?

Jamie: Jack Frost?

Jack Frost: He said it again

Jamie: Jack Frost!?

Jack Frost: He said. That my name. You said my my name. Wait you can hear me?

Jamie: *nods*

Jack Frost: You can see me?

Jamie: *nods*

Jack Frost: He seem me. He see me

Jamie: You just made it snow

Jack Frost: I know

Jamie: In my room

Jack Frost: I know

They both were so excited and started talking about the stuff that Jack did in his home town while also saying that Santa, the Easter Bunny, Sand Man, and the tooth fairy is all real.

That is when phantom appear.

Phantom: Jack?

Jack Frost: Phantom your here

He then ran to phantom and give him a hug.

Jamie: Woah your phantom the hero in Amity park.

Phantom: You heard of me?

Jamie: Yes I heard of you. Are you and Jack Frost here brothers or something?

Phantom: I guess you can say that in a way.

Jamie: So cool

That is when Santa slid crash.

Toothiana: Jack? Jack, Phantom your both here.

Santa: What are you two doing here?

Phantom: The same as you

That is when Jamie came out full excitement.

Santa: The last light

Jamie: I knew it I knew you guys were real. I knew it wasn't a dream.

Santa: Jack he see you

Phantom: He does

Jack Frost: Hey wait where bunny?

Santa: Losing Easter take a tool on all of us. Bunny mainly.

Jack Frost: Oh no

Jamie: That the Easter bunny?

Bunny: Now someone see me

After talking for a little bit but pitch ended up showing up in this warm reunion. Jack Frost tried to fight him alone as everyone else tried to protect Jamie

Phantom: Jack Are you ok?

Jack: He stronger, I can't beat him.

Pitch: *laugh* all of this because of a boy that still believe in you but no matter. There are many ways for you to loose the last person that believes in you guys.

Nightmares had started to appear and Phantom was trying his best to hold them off but there must stronger then the last ones he had to face.

Jamie: Jack I'm scared

Jack Frost: I know but we are going to have a little fun instead.

That is when Jack frost threw a snow ball at pitch black and everyone had grab a slid before sliding to get every kid to believe in them.

They were all having there fun until they were stop by the nightmares. As the shadows close in though, when the kids touch the shadows, they had started to turn into golden sand and dreams again.

As everyone was trying there best to fight them, they were able to revive sand man and he was not happy to see pitch. He ended up knocking pitch out.

As sand man stared to use his powers to turn everyone nightmares into dreams everyone had started to get the hope that they lost back.

As pitch got up, he tried to scared the kids but it didn't work so he tried to run for it but the guardians were able to surround him. As pitch was trying to not show fear, his worse nightmare appear and took him away as he screams for help. His powers taking him back into the shadows he came.

At the end Jack Frost became a Guardian, Phantom and Jack would hang out from time to time but Phantom aka Danny found a new job for him. He going around and trying to give ghost the proper rest they deserve.

Everyone ended up getting there happy ending in the end and soon Danny will be crown king of all ghost. He just hope that everyone will make it on time and not leave him in the snow like last time.

The End