Chapter 2: A Normal Life

Danny Pov:

After dealing with the most annoying ghost out there, I headed back to class.

Mr. Lancer: Danny your late again

Danny: Sorry sir. I fell into a trashcan and got trash all over me. I went to the bathroom to clean up but I didn't think it would take that long.

Mr. Lancer: *sigh* your lucky I'm not giving you detention.

Danny: Wait really!?

Mr. Lancer: Yes really. Your friends told me what happen and by the smell of you they won't lying. Just promise me when you get home, you will take a shower

Danny: I promise

Mr. Lancer: Good now go take your seat.

Danny: Ok

After that Mr. Lancer started teaching class like normal until it was time for us to leave.

While leaving though I ran into Paulina. The girl I really don't want to be near or next too. She was with her friend star.

Paulina: Oh look its the loser who use to have a crush on me

Star: *laughs* he also friends with that goth girl freak

Danny: Hey leave her alone. Also Paulina I wonder why I ever had a crush on you. I mean look at you. Your a bitch who just like to bully and make fun of people.

Paulina: Shut up or else I make sure my boyfriend teach you a lesson.

Danny: Go ahead I don't care anymore. I'm so done and tired of you guys bullying my friend group. Here is some advice maybe get a life and grow up. Your not going to be acting like this forever you know? The world isn't just about you.

Star: How dare you say that to my best friend like that. I might as well teach you a lesson.

Danny: Your no better. You bully and bad talk other girls and get away with it because your dating Kwan. I bet you don't even love him.

Star: *Gasp* That not true. I do love him.

Danny: Ok sure I really don't care.

Star: I-

Paulina: Leave her alone. Her personal life isn't your business. Come on girl let's go. We don't need to talk to this loser anymore.

Danny: Good I really don't want to talk to you people anymore ether.

With that the two girls walk away. I ended up joining back up to my friends and we started talking about random stuff before I had to head home.

When I enter the house I over heard both of my parents talking about catching phantom and doing there own sick experiments on him. I love my parents I really do but as a lately its getting harder to see them as my real family. Thinking about it, Jazz raise me most of my life and they were just there doing there own science stuff.

Danny: *sigh* it just another day for a Fenton.

Maddy: Oh hi danny, I didn't see you there dinner will be done soon

Jack: Yeah your mother is making her famous meatloaf.

When My dad said that I got the flash back of how my mom meatloaf had somehow grew legs and ran away.

Danny: Ummm I think I'm good. I'm just going to head to bed easily

Maddy: Are you sure sweety?

Danny: Yes I'm sure. Night mom. Night dad

D. Jack: Night son see you in the morning

With that I headed to my room and shut the door.

Danny: *sigh* maybe I can call Jazz and see how college is treating her. No I shouldn't it's late and I am tired.

With that I went to bed early while dreaming the night away.