Chapter 16: Lost

No One Pov:

Jack Frost and Sandy went after the nightmare but what they didn't know was it was a trap.

They ended up leaving the others but what they didn't know was a certain little girl going into her brothers room and opening a portal to Easter island.

Now back to the other two, they were chasing the nightmares but they both got separated. Jack Frost ended up meeting up with Pitch Black.

Pitch: Frost, you know you hang out with there weird group just for being a party of one. This isn't your fight Jack.

Jack Frost: You made it my fight when you stole those teeth

Pitch: Teeth? Why do you care about the teeth? Huh

That is when sandy appear behind him.

Pitch: Now this is the person I was looking for.

Sandy ended up attacking pitch but he was able to ambush them. He use his nightmares while the rest of the team was trying to find then.

When they did, everyone was fighting nightmares, Phantom was able to take most of them out while sand man was surrounded.

Jack Frost and Phantom tried to get to sandy but he was killed off before they got there.

Phantom: This can't be happening

Jack Frost: no NO!?

Jack Frost then went ahead while phantom follow him. Pitch then send all of his nightmares after the two but Jack Frost and Phantom were able to destroy them instantly, pushing Pitch Black away. Jack Frost ended up pasting out but Phantom was able to catch him.

Santa: Jack, Phantom are you two ok?

Phantom: We are fine

Toothiana: Guys how did you do that?

Jack Frost: I don't know

Phantom: I do. It was anger. When you feel a strong emotion, your power will grow stronger but be warn, the stronger the emotion is, the most likely you will loose control.

*Time Skip*

They made a small Ceremony for the lost of Sand man. Phantom ended up staying with Jack Frost as he was trying to make him seek better.

Phantom: Its not your fault

Jack Frost: I know it just I wish I could of done something.

Phantom: Jack you did do something. We both did.

Santa: Phantom is right. Both of you stand up to pitch and save us. Sand man would be proud with what you did. Look Jack I don't know much about your old life but in this one you are a Guardian.

Jack Frost: How can I find who I am now if I don't know who I was then.

Phantom: I'm sure you will figure it out but first why don't we all get something to eat. After all what we did must made you feel drain because I feel drain.

Bunny: Guys you should look at the globe

We all went to the globe and saw how a lot of its lights were going out

Phantom: Its fear. There feeling fear.

Bunny: Hey guys we can still turn this thing around. Easter is just around the corner and I need everyone help