Cute Things Couples Do...

Chapter 10: Liam's POV

It's been a month since I proposed to Jill, and I could not be happier, everything is going so well in our relationship. We are about to meet with the wedding planner today to start on the bigger things than what we've already done. "Liam, I don't want people to assume things about us, since we are already getting married." I grab her hand as we walk into the building, "don't worry, it'll all be okay, I promise. As long as I'm here with you, nothing will go wrong." She squeezes my hand, which is what she does when she's freaking out inside. I know what she meant; she thinks that everyone is going to think that she's pregnant. We walk into the building and are immediately directed upstairs to the woman we are to meet with. I can tell that she is getting tenser so I put my hand on the small of her back, gently rubbing her back to calm her down. "Mr. and future Mrs. Hemsworth, if you would please follow me to my office." This woman is a little too perky considering it's 7:00 in the morning, but whatever my girl wants, she deserves to get. "Okay, so I guess we should start with the date, it's the most crucial thing to have down so you can get the venue you want." I look over at Jill, because I have no idea when she wants, "I guess, I don't know, maybe summertime, no spring, or winter?" I grab her hand rubbing circles around her knuckles, "just calm down and breathe baby, it'll be okay, just take a minute." She lets out a few deep breaths before speaking again, "I guess, I want a late spring wedding, maybe May or June, I mostly want May because I already have an idea for the save the dates. I want a really weird NSYNC themed picture of Liam and I and I want it to say in all caps, 'It's gonna be May' then the date." I put my head in my hands laughing hysterically, "Is that really what you want? That may not be the most professional thing to do," I put my hand up ushering for the woman to stop talking, "Do we really look like the most professional people to you? Honestly, if you can't follow through with what we ask, you shouldn't be a wedding planner." She opens up something on her computer, "I apologize for offending you, I think we can work something out, so what type of venue were you thinking for the ceremony?" Jill looks at me, and then at her, "I want Santa Monica Pier, can we arrange that?" The planner looks startled, as if it's impossible, "I honestly have never heard of that before, let me see if we can and what the cost would be and I will call you guys as soon as I find out." We get up and go out to our car, as I'm laughing at Jill because this woman is going to hate us. "Why are you laughing?" Jill asks wrapping her arm around my abdomen, "you are so cute, oh my god I love you." I put my arm on her shoulders, "I love you too, and I don't think she'll be able to get the pier, so we need a backup." "How many people are we inviting?" She pulls out her phone, "uh, a good amount, so we should probably find a backup venue."

Later that day we get a call from our wedding planner saying she can't get the pier, so Jill and I decide to go out and find another venue the next morning with her. "Bear, can we watch a movie?" I hear Jill say as her head nuzzled into my chest. "Yeah, what movie? We can watch Love, Rosie, I got it on Vudu yesterday." I get up grabbing the remote and turning it on, "I will go get your pillow and stuffed moose okay?" I run upstairs really quick grabbing her stuff and an extra blanket, then go downstairs and Jill isn't on the couch, "Doll, where are you?" "In the kitchen, give me a minute!" I set up all of her stuff and pull out the couch a little so we can lie down on it. When she walks back in, she has my favorite cookies and my favorite beer, "and what did I do to deserve this, huh?" She shrugged her shoulders then sat next to me, "Start the movie, I wanna see it!"

I wake up and I guess it's morning because Jill is in the kitchen, "Baby, what are you doing?" She runs back into the living room, jumping on top of me, "I'm making you breakfast-" I put my hand over her mouth, "you know that you're not supposed to make food that people will actually be eating, you can't cook." She moves my hand off of her mouth, "People aren't going to be eating it, you are. I'm trying something new for when we have company." I lay back onto the pillow, and she lies down on top of me, I close my eyes, trying to go back to sleep, then hear the smoke alarm going off. "Jill, wake up! I run into the kitchen trying to get rid of the smoke, and Jill turns off the smoke alarm. "This is why you aren't allowed to cook." I go upstairs changing my clothes because they smell like smoke, "I'm sorry bear, I didn't mean to," she comes up behind me wrapping her arms around my abdomen, "hey, I'm not mad at you, I just don't want you to get hurt because you don't know how to cook." I turn around and pick her up carrying her over to the bed, kissing her softly the whole way. "I love you, all my heart, all my life." We kiss a little more until she gets called into work, so I have to sit at home all alone for the rest of the day. Maybe I should call someone to come over, but everyone is away filming. I'll just go to Starbucks alone I guess. Oh shit, I have to call our wedding planner to schedule a new day to go look at venues, I'll do it when I get in the car.