Ironic Surprises...

Chapter 12: Liam's POV

I go into the kitchen to make Jill's dinner, and mine

"Jill, do you want some wine or beer?"

"Beer goes better with chicken!" I grab a couple from the fridge and take them to her in the dining room with our food. "Oh my god, Li, this smells amazing! I can't believe you made this!" I set it on the table and walk over to her kissing her on the forehead and setting down her plate. "Well, I am an amazing chef..." she moves her hand so that she is holding mine, "Liam, can I ask you something?" I nod pulling her hand to my lips, "anything." "Well, I was thinking, when we get married-" I can tell she's getting nervous so I rub circles around her hand with my thumb, "do you want kids?" I'm taken back by her question because she's never brought this up before or even hinted at it.

"What?"

"Do you want kids?"

"Yes, of course I want kids. Just not right away, unless you do."

"I mean, if you're not ready right away, we don't have to..." I scoot my chair back and she walks over to me, sitting on my lap; nuzzling her head into my shoulder. "Jill, I want what you want, and if you want kids, I most certainly want you to be the mother of my children as soon as possible." She lifts her head up, "really? You mean that?" I take her face in my hands, never wanting to let go, "only on one condition. You have to cuddle with me tonight and no electronics in the bedroom for a week." She nods then kisses me, but this kiss was different from all the rest, this one was warmer, I stop her, "Jill, I wanted to talk to you about something for the wedding, do you think that we could just maybe do something small? Not a big elaborate ceremony? The only reason I really agreed to a wedding was because of how much you wanted it, and it's a way for us to prove how much we really love each other..." I wrap my arms around her waist as she places hers around my neck, "let's go out to the hot tub, we'll get the dishes later..." I follow her upstairs to change into something for the hot tub, "Jill, if we have kids, what would you name them?" I look over to her, she's stunning, the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on, "I don't know, maybe for a girl, Mia or Felicity. And for a boy, Oliver."

We head back downstairs to the hot tub, "I love those names, by the way. They're beautiful... like you." I step into the tub, grabbing Jill's hand helping her in. We settle in with Jill straddling me, I grab her face, kissing her passionately. "Liam, I love you. I'm sorry, I just really wanted to tell you." "No, that's okay baby. I love you too." We kiss steadily for about 20 minutes, then the next thing I know, Jill's bathing suit is off and so is mine.

3 Weeks Later

"Liam! Liam, come here!" I run up the stairs and into the bedroom, "what, what is it? What's wrong?" I see her sitting on the bed with her phone in her hands, "babe, I'm late... my period, it's late..." I sit on the bed next to her, pulling her into my arms, "baby, don't worry, it's okay, alright? Don't worry, do you wanna call the doctor?" She nods and I take her phone from her hand, and call the doctor.

"Jill, I know you're scared baby, okay? I'm terrified, but we are together on this, we can just postpone the wedding. Whatever you wanna do." I take her in my arms and hold her until she stops crying, "Should we call my parents?" She nods her head, "please, I really need your mom and sisters right now." I pull out my phone and text Elsa and then call my mom.

A/N: I made this chapter a bit shorter than usual because something big and important is coming up...