All My Heart, All My Life.

Chapter 9: Jill's POV

Liam and I had an early flight this morning, at about 6:00 am. We get to our temporary house at about noon, which luckily was about a mile away from my friend Colton's parents. After we eat lunch and unpack some things, Liam decides that it would be a good idea to look around town, "Liam, we need to get some more groceries, they didn't stock the fridge with everything we need." He grabs my purse, handing it to me, "alright, that's fine, I just don't understand how they don't expect people to recognize me, this is Kansas, not Antarctica." I put on my sunglasses and open the door, "I know, but we have to just lay low for a little while, plus Colton has some time off soon, and he knows how to lay low when he's home." We go out to the car, and head to the grocery.

After shopping for a couple hours, we head out to the ranch that Colton's family owns. They called me earlier and invited us out for dinner, which I happily agreed to, considering I don't want to cook tonight and neither does Liam, and we are tired of take out. We get ready and head out the door; their house is within walking distance to ours so we walk the two blocks hand in hand. Liam goes up and knocks on the door, I am standing right behind him. "Well hello, guys! Colton has told me so much about you, welcome! Come in, come in!" We walk in to be greeted by, what seems like all of Colton's family. "You must be Jill, I'm Clinton, Colton's brother. It's nice to meet you." I shake his hand, "same here, this is my boyfriend, Liam." They shake hands and we walk to the kitchen where the rest of Colton's family, "Guys, this is Jill and Liam, they're friends of Colton. How do you guys know Colton?" Liam looks at me because he's never met him before, "I worked on an episode of Arrow with him, and Liam has never met him." His sister walks over to me, "so, are you friends with anyone else from Arrow?" I smile and nod, "Yeah; Emily and Brandon and Stephen, I didn't get to meet much anyone else."

The Next Week

"Liam! I just got a call from Josh! They caught the guys! We can go home!" I scream jumping on the bed waking Liam up. I sit straddling his torso, "babe, we can go home! I can go back to work, and you can go back to work too!" He grabs my waist, laughing, "are you ready to go home?" "Of course, why wouldn't I be? I'm past ready, it's only been a week but I can't live here anymore." Liam sits up repositioning me, "baby, I cannot wait to get home, so you can get back to work and we can always spend our nights cuddling when you get home, ordering takeout, watching movies" he kisses my neck, "doing some other things, in our own bed." My cheeks must be turning a bright red, because I can feel the heat rising in them. "Liam, stop, you're so fucking horny; get packing!" He throws me over to the other side of the bed and stands up, grabbing my foot pulling me off the bed. "Liam! I thought you loved me!" He stops at the doorway, "that's why I did it." He gives me the cutest smirk and walks to the bathroom to get stuff packed, "fine, I will get the plane tickets!" I can hear him laughing all the way in here.

Our flight was at about 4:00 in the morning, because I can't wait to get home, but we had to wake up at 2:00 I don't know how I got Liam up, "Babe, wake up. We are boarding." I'm snapped out of my nap by Liam picking up our carry-ons and trying to get me up out of the chair. "Finally, I just wanna be home," he helps me up and grabs my hand, "I know baby, we will be there soon." The flight felt like forever, but it was only about 3 or 4 hours. I slept and Liam slept, and by the time we got home it was about the time we would be waking up. "Jill, I planned a surprise for you, look," he points over at the door, there stood our friends and his family, "are you sure? You flew your parents in?" He kisses me softly, "I know how much you love them." I run over hugging each of them, "are you all staying at our place? We should have a big cookout tonight!" Liam grabs my waist, "Cookie, don't you think we should just get some rest tonight?" His mom laughs, "We can take a hint, and we will come over tomorrow night, how about us girls spend the day shopping?" "Oh Leonie, I would love that! The guys can go and do their thing while we do that!" We get out of the airport and Liam and I head to the house to change before I go shopping and everything.

"Darlin' why can't we just spend the day here at home? You have to go back to work tomorrow and I wanna just lay here all day with you," he walks over to the bed, and I follow behind standing in front of him. "Li, it's fine, we will be together tonight, I promise, I wanna hang out with your family and get to know them better." He looks up at me, "Why don't you talk about your family, you've only ever mentioned grandparents," I sit down next to him, grabbing his hand, "my parents have never been supportive of me and what I wanna do, my whole life I've wanted this for as long as I can remember. So after I graduated college I told them I was leaving, and they said that I could come back anytime but they didn't think I would make it, so I've been afraid to go back even though I have made it." He pulls my head down so I'm lying in his lap, "I'm sorry baby, that sucks. But, I believe in you and that's what matters, I love you and that's not gonna change." I love him so much that it hurts.

After shopping all day with the girls, I successfully bought Liam a whole new wardrobe and me some new things, I didn't need much so I basically just looks for him. "Bear. I'm home, I got you some stuff!" All of a sudden I'm being lifted up by Chris and carried outside to the patio, "Chris I swear to god if you throw me in the pool, you're dead." He just laughs and sets me down on a chair; I look over and see Liam in a brand new Louis Vuitton suit, with a bouquet of roses. "I planned none of this, I swear," were the first words he said. "No, you're not that romantic babe." He just laughs walking over to me, handing me the roses and placing a soft kiss on my lips. He walks over to his own seat, just staring at me. "Are you gonna say anything, or are we just gonna sit here?" He pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket, "can I say something, and you just sit there and listen, please? It's really important." Now he's starting to worry me, "babe, what is it? You're freaking me out." He smiles at me reassuringly, "Jill, for as long as I can remember I was not the most trustworthy guy, I always would go out and party and get high and do a whole bunch of shit I didn't need to be doing, but when I met you. Oh my god, when I first saw you, I thought my world stopped, you took the breath out of me, I saw you and instantly I had to learn your name, and everything that made you happy, and make all of those things come true. I don't think you understand how much you saved my life. I was basically in a form of depression before I met you, and I had no idea how to get out of it. But holy shit, you seemed to make everything better, Jill. Nobody has made me feel like you do, whenever I wake up next to you, I never want to let go; whenever you look at me, it's as if I can't catch my breath; whenever I touch you, or you touch me, I get so sick to my stomach in the best way possible. I don't think I will ever get through this, because Jill, I love you, I love you, I love you so much that I just want to hold you or kiss you or ask you how your day was, or kill whoever made you upset even for a second. We've only known each other for a little while but I don't think anything has ever felt more right in my life, I want you to be the mother of my children, I want you to come home everyday to me and nobody else, I want you to look at me and say, 'that's my man, he's all mine, all my life.' I never want anyone else to say that about me. I want to tell people that I married the most amazing human on the planet, because that's what you are. Jillian, please do me the absolute honor of becoming my one and only, my wife." He gets down on one knee and displays the absolute most gorgeous ring I've ever seen in my life, "Liam Keith Hemsworth, I cannot think of a single thing I'd rather be, I love you with all my heart, all my life." Liam grabs my hand, sliding the ring onto my finger, "god, I love you so much." He picks me up from the chair, and grabs my face kissing me with so much love and passion. "I never want to let go of you." He whispers into my ear, "then never let me go," I kiss him again, this time without even thinking of stopping. Then I hear someone coming out of the back door, "oh my god, I can't believe this happened! That was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard Liam, I'm proud of you, I'm gonna go call mom and tell her you did it." Now I'm confused, "is that why you flew your family here? So they could find out in person?" he nods his head, "I figured you would want to start planning as soon as possible with them."