Annoying Fiances and Work Work Work...

Chapter 21: Jill's POV

I never get tired of waking up to the sweet smile on Liam's face when he's asleep.  I'm always up before him because of work so I sit there for a minute just admiring his lips, until I see his eyes flutter open.  "Good morning beautiful.  He leans over to kiss me but I pull back, "morning breath babe."  He smiles at me and gets up with me to brush our teeth.  As we are brushing our teeth Liam feels that it's a good idea to make a game out of it, so he starts pushing me and I push back until he has to spit; that's when I push him a little too hard and he hits his shoulder on the wall and spits on me.  He starts laughing uncontrollably and grabs a towel as I spit out the toothpaste in my mouth and rinse.  Apparently his spit wasn't just on my shoulder but also my face because Liam is laughing even harder as he wipes it off my face, "I can't believe you spit on me!" I take the towel from him and walk into the bedroom.  "Hey, it was your fault in the first place sweetie.  You pushed me."  I turn around to look at him, "you started pushing me."  He leans down to kiss me, I put my hand on his mouth, "nope, make me breakfast as an apology.  I want green juice, and something with strawberries."  He smiles and leaves as I go to get some clothes out of my dresser.  I decide to wear my black scalloped high waisted shorts with a light blue tank top and white blazer, and a statement necklace.  I then go over to do my hair and makeup, I do simple eyeliner and mascara with pink lipstick and curl my hair in light waves.  Now it's time to head downstairs for Liam's apology breakfast. 

"So? What have you made me?" he laughs and puts my juice in front of me, "is that it? I want something with strawberries."  I smirk up at him, "don't worry, I got it." He puts a bowl of cut strawberries in front of me.  "Really? This is an apology breakfast?" I pick up my fork and start eating. "Can I have a kiss now please?" I lean up on my elbows kissing him until he pulls away.  "Thank you, have a good day at work." He puts my coffee down on the counter and I take that and put my green juice in a bottle to put in my bag.  Liam brings me my computer so I can put that in my purse as well.  "Wish me luck babe." He runs over giving me a quick kiss, "good luck, I will pick you up for lunch with Angus later, okay?" I kiss him on the cheek quickly and open the door, "enjoy your bromance morning with your best friend. I love you." He chuckles, "I love you too." And with that I'm out the door headed to work after taking a 2-month vacation. 

As soon as I get into my office, Ashley comes and sits in front of me, "Can I help the bitch who tried to steal my fiancé with anything?"  I basically yell the word 'fiancé' to get my point across.  "Actually yes, I need you to look over final casting for your new project since I am now executive producer of Power Rangers and not you.  I look up at her raising an eyebrow, "are you 5 now? What movie am I on?"  She smiles at me, "La La Land, the Ryan Gosling film." I look down at my phone because Liam had just texted me to yell at Ashley if she says anything to piss me off or to call him.  "Why are you smiling like that? It's a movie."  She laughs, "I thought you hated Ryan Gosling." I shake my head, "no, I just think girls think to highly of him, I hate Leonardo Dicaprio."  She rolls her eyes and walks out the door.  I start up my computer and check my email for final casting; everything looks good so I make a few confirmation calls then see my door open.  "Delivery for a Jillian Smith?"  I look up and see a man with a large box then look down and realize it's Liam.  "Babe what are you doing here?" he moves the box away, "how'd you know it was me?" I point at his feet, "oh right, these are the shoes you hate."  I laugh getting up and grabbing the box from him, "what's this? Is it from you?" he shakes his head, "no, it was downstairs so I told your boss I would bring it up."  I go over to my desk and grab some scissors to open the box, "what is it?" I open the flaps of the box and move some packing peanuts out of the way, "it is a bunch of merchandise. Shit I forgot I am in charge of confirming the Mockingjay Part 2 merch. Can you help me out?" he nods pulling a chair over in front of the box as I grab mine. 

"What do you think of this Katniss doll? Does it look enough like Jen?"  He shrugs, "I guess so, I mean it's a doll does it really matter?"  "You know how the fans can be.  I think it's close enough, can you mark a yes on it?"  He nods picking up another item, "I think the Gale and Peeta pillowcases are a little odd."  I take it from him, "oh please, you're only saying that because you know fans favor him over you.  I would buy the Gale one though, I might keep this for myself."  He laughs rolling his eyes, "what about these pens?" I shrug, "I don't know we have never really sold writing utensils, I'm sure people would use them though don't you?" he nods marking a 'yes' on the inventory sheet.  "Okay, that's all let's go to lunch, Angus said he'll meet us there."  I take Liam's hand and grab my purse walking out of my office. 

A/N: Sorry for how short this chapter is, it's really just a filler.  Hope you enjoy!