Dress Shopping Hate and Boxing?

Chapter 23: Jill's POV

I have had the literal worst day at work so far and now I just need to get to The Grove to meet Liam and shop, that's what I've been waiting for all day.  I pull into the parking lot and see Liam's BMW across the way, I text him before I get out of the car to see where to meet.  I get a response back saying to meet him at Umami Burger, and he already has our seat.  I walk to the restaurant and immediately see him with a fan, he loves his fans so deeply and I wish that was the side of him the press could see.  "Hey bear, who's this?" as soon as I say that the young girl looks at me with disgust.  "He deserves better than you, I hope you know that."  I nod smiling trying my best not to let it get to me.  She walks away and Liam pulls me in, "are you okay monkey? She kept telling me she was a fan of yours too, I had no idea she would do that, I'm so sorry."  I pull away from him taking his hand, "I'm not hungry anymore let's go shopping," he nods, still worried.  We head over to Barney's to find my dress. 

"Hi, we are here to pick up a dress from LionsGate for Jillian Smith."  The woman goes over to the rack and pulls it out, "here you go; you can go try it on over there." Liam takes a seat near the fitting room and I go in to try it on.  I put it on and instantly am in regret, I need a different one but I walk out showing Li anyways.  "Oh my god, you're beautiful; but that dress needs to not be on you."  The dress is a simple cape dress, but god this should not be worn by anyone.  I go to take it off as Liam is looking for another one.  Liam brings me a dark blue halter gown that is absolutely gorgeous, "thank you babe." I try it on and look in the mirror, it's absolutely perfect, I walk out and Liam starts blushing, "what? Is it bad?" he shakes his head, unable to get the words out, "you look so-" he stops for a second, "I love you." I can see tears forming in his eyes, "baby, don't cry, what's wrong?"  he shakes his head taking me in his arms, "please, just never ever change who you are, because whatever that girl doesn't see, I do; you're perfect and any of my fans who dislike you, aren't my real fans.  Just promise me, you'll never become who you're not because of them."  I look up at him wrapping my arms around his neck, "you're here to keep me grounded.  We do that for each other, don't worry, I'm not ever changing who I am as long as you don't." he nods as I wipe his tear away.  I go to take off the dress and Liam looks at ties and a new blazer. 

"Do you need any shoes?" I nod my head and grab Liam's hand so we can head over to the women's shoes.  I find the perfect pair of sandals with a 5-inch heel and lizard print with a crisscross strap.  "I like them, but why don't you try a pair of flats darling?" I laugh, "baby, I could never you're too tall and I'm too short."  He takes the shoes and we walk over to check out with his blazer and tie and my shoes and dress. 

"Are you still not hungry sweets?"  We are lying in bed with Liam's head in my lap while he's reading a script and I'm reading a new book sent to me by a fan.  I run my fingers through his hair, "I don't know, I just I don't know."  He sits up grabbing my book, "please, talk to me Jill, I can't read your mind.  I mean, I have a feeling what's going on but I need to be sure so I know how to help you."  I lean over grabbing my phone and opening Facebook, showing him a message I had received earlier that day, it basically was a very legit death threat.  As he's reading it I can see a couple of tears fall, which causes me to start crying, sobbing even.  He locks my phone and throws it on the floor, "baby, you need to listen to me, look at me." I look up at him, my vision blurry from the tears, he scoots closer to me putting one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek, "I'm not gonna tell you to stop crying, or that you're stronger than you think; you're allowed to be angry just not this way, come on, let's go."  I take his hand and put my feet on the floor, only to fall onto the floor, "Liam, I can't my head hurts, Liam." He picks me up carrying me downstairs to the car.  "You alright? Do we need to go to the hospital?"  I grab his arm shaking my head, "it's just from the crying, where are we going?" he kisses me and closes the door getting in on his side, "the house, Josh is meeting us there, I have an idea, do you need anything on the way?  You need to eat, that's probably why your head hurts."  I nod smiling at him, "thanks, can we get Jack In The Box?" he nods chuckling, "yeah, of course we can, anything for you." 

"Joshie!" I get out of the car running up to Josh hugging him.  "So, why did Liam bring me here?" he holds out his arm for me to take just as Liam is coming from the car holding a gym bag and grabbing my hand, "well my love, you are gonna learn how to channel your negative energy.  I have some things packed for you, I just got off the phone with your boss and she agrees, we are not leaving this house for the next 3 days."  I agree still very confused as to what we are doing here. 

"Okay, hit me again."  Josh holds up his hands and Liam is holding his hands on my waist keeping my balance, "guys, this is stupid, I'm not built for this." I take the gloves off and throw them across the room, "I can't do this please, and just let me be alone."  I sit on the floor and Liam and Josh leave; but I hear a familiar voice talking to Liam, then coming into the room, "I really am not up for visitors right now, I would rather be alone."  I feel two arms go around my shoulders, "I'm here, okay? There's no way I'm leaving." I grab his arms and start sobbing ending up lying on the floor, "Chris, what do I do? My heart hurts and I don't want Liam to lose fans because of me."  He shushes me and plays with my hair that is in a high ponytail, "Jill, nothing would hurt him more than you leaving him, he's my brother I would know.  Just please, don't shut him out, he's trying to help."  I turn around with my head in his lap, "Chris, I can't do this, I can't just let his fans get away with this, I love him too much."  He nods leaning down to kiss me on the forehead, "here, get up we will figure something out."  I get up, helping him up as we walk upstairs to the bar.  "Liam, we need to talk about something, and I don't know if you will help or not b-" I'm cut off by him kissing me, "you scared me to death Jill, tell me what's going on, I'm so worried." I smile at him assuring him that I'm fine, "we need to do something about the fans, and I want to be here for you, completely. Not how I was today." He nods, "I agree and I know just how to do it."

A/N I have no idea why the picture is crooked I'm so sorry.