The End of the Beginning...

Chapter 28: Liam's POV

"So Liam, tell me, what's it like being with the ex producer of your first big superhero type film?" I hate this party so much, half of these people hate Jill for no reason at all, mostly because they're jealous, "well to be honest, she was fired for the wrong reason, just because she couldn't make it to work because she had a miscarriage," he nods and takes a sip of his wine, "and to be frank, none of you should be treating her like absolute shit for being in the hospital for a week, them bed rest for another week at home, we didn't ask for that. So I'd appreciate it if you guys would stop giving her so much grief for it." I grab my glass of wine and walk away, "Liam," I turn back around, "I'll see to it myself that you're out of this film, mark my words." I smile at him, "so be it, I'd rather be taken away from it than sit here letting you treat my fiancé the way all of you have." I walk over to look for Jillian with her other coworkers. "Babe, can I talk to you for a second?" she excuses herself and grabs my hand walking with me out of the way of everyone, "I may have just gotten fired from Power Rangers, so I thought you should know." She takes my glass of wine taking a sip of it, "why? Why would they have done that? What did you do wrong?" I smile at her, pulling her in, "because I couldn't stand to hear what they were saying about you, I don't get why they're so jealous of you, like so what you're always getting more jobs than them? It's because you've worked so much harder than them."

"Liam, can you bring me my laptop I need to check on something for the new movie." I run downstairs to get her computer from her bag and run back upstairs to give it to her, "Jill, quick question," I set her laptop down and sit next to her on the bed as she pulls the covers over her legs, "will you have me, as your husband?" she laughs and takes my extended hand, "I already said yes months ago babe." I lie down on my back with her feet under me, "I mean, why can't we just get married now? I don't want to wait anymore." She leans up hovering over me, "I thought you wanted an extravagant wedding." She swings around so her whole body is hovering mine with her legs straddling my torso, "I never said that, I said I wanted you to have that because it's what you deserve." She kisses me, "I want what you want, and if you want to get married this December I want that too." I kiss her again, placing my hands on her hips, "no, there's no way we could get everything done, you haven't even gone dress shopping yet, we won't get married until we are for sure able to have everything together." She gets up and grabs her computer covering her legs up again, "Come lay with me, I need your help figuring out a location to shoot at." I get up off the bed taking off my shirt, leaving me in my shorts and nothing else, and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

It's about 3:00 a.m. now and Jill refuses to put her computer away, "Jill, tomorrow is your last day off until the holidays and I have something planned, cuddle and fall asleep with me please." She puts her laptop on the floor and turns toward me burying her face into the crook of my neck instantly falling asleep, I fall asleep rubbing circles on her back with my hand.

"So, what have you got planned today?" We are sitting at a café eating brunch, "well, I thought we could go to the beach, maybe go to Santa Monica Pier, maybe go to Disney? I got us tickets yesterday." She takes the tickets that I set on the table, "let's go back home so I can change! I am so excited!" I set a 20 on the table and take Jill's hand walking to her car. "Li, how did you know I wanted to go to Disney?" I hook up my phone to the Bluetooth and begin pulling out of the parking lot, "Well, in case you forgot, I have your laptop password and saw you Internet history when you were looking at the Disney site." She laughs as we pull into her apartment, "Okay, I will look nice today because you probably want to take pictures, and I have a surprise when we get there." She smiles at me and runs to the door to unlock it.

"Okay, we are here, let's go. We have to meet with someone that I called last night." We get out of the car and head to take our tickets to the gate. Once we get in I stop Jill to take a picture. "Okay, so we have to head to one of the stores to pick up the surprise." I take her hand and we stroll through to go to the store. "Hi, I'm here to meet with someone, I set up an appointment to get something personalized." She smiles and nods, "right this way, your correspondent is right through those doors." I place my hand on the small of Jill's back guiding her through, "this is all for you." I whisper in her ear. "Welcome, I thought you guys would never make it." I look over at Jill who has the biggest smile on her face I've ever seen, "oh my god, you did this for me?" I nod kissing her on the temple, "come on, no hug for me? It's been 3 years!" She runs over and hugs her best friend from college who she hasn't seen in a while, 3 years to be exact. "So, Liam asked me to bring my boyfriend so we could go on a double date here in Disneyland, he also had me get you guys these." He pulls out the Mickey and Minnie; bride and groom ears I had them get customized.

"Liam, this has been the best day, I needed this but tomorrow I have work again." We are sitting on a bench waiting for the fireworks, "I know, but just think in 2 months you will be off work for 6 months before shooting starts for your film and in 2 and a half short months we will be spending our first Christmas together just after our first anniversary. If I'm being honest I don't think I've ever spent a whole year where I never regretted a single thing." Just as I kiss her, fireworks go off, not just the actual ones, my heart feels like a thousand fireworks going off at once. I'm so in love it actually hurts.

A/N I will keep you guys updated on when the sequel will be coming out... don't worry...