Relaxation and Starting Over...

Chapter 15: Liam's POV

I go downstairs after Jill and the girls leave. "Liam, do you want to go to lunch? Also, I noticed you have like no food in the house." I grab my shirt, "Yeah, we haven't really been into eating very much lately, I probably should get some groceries." He opens the front door, "let's go, I'm paying." We head out to the small organic place that Jill likes to get food from in Hollywood. "So, why are you guys doing this for us?" Chris pulls into the parking garage, "because you haven't been out of the house in almost 2 weeks and you guys need something else to think about and also a reason to be happy again. But first, I have a question. Is she still able to have kids?" I try not to get choked up because I'm tired of crying, so I clench my jaw, "they don't know anything for sure yet, they're supposed to be getting back to us at some point when they know for sure." We get out of the car and head to get groceries. We get stopped a few times on the way there, but it isn't too bad. We are in the store for about an hour because we literally had no food in the house. "Chris, I need to go a couple doors down to get some surf stuff." I walk out while Chris is paying and go into the surf store. I end up buying Jill more stuff than I buy myself. I go back to the grocery store to help Chris carry everything and we head back to the house to unload everything before lunch. "Chris why don't we just make food for the girls so they get back and don't have to worry about it?" We get out all the food and make Jill's favorite meal.

"Li! Chris! Where are you guys?" I hear Jill come in, so I run inside from the pool, "hey baby, how was your spa trip?"

"Don't touch me until you've dried off, please and thank you." I run upstairs to change and see Jill go into the kitchen to get a towel. "Li! Did you make us dinner?" I put on a shirt and wrap a towel around my waist, "yeah, Chris and I made dinner for everyone because we thought you guys deserved it." I pull out her chair as she takes the seat, "you're the best, I love you." Everyone else sits down and we eat and talk and drink. "So, how was your day girls?" I take a drink of wine, and look at Jill, Elsa ad my mom. "It was really relaxing, just what I needed. I've also decided that I'm going to be taking a leave of absence from work, I filed for it when I was pregnant so I thought, why not take it?" I grab her hand, kissing it, "that sounds like a great idea, maybe we could go on a vacation before I have to start filming in Mississippi."

My family left about an hour ago, and Jill and I are just relaxing in bed, "Liam, can we go someplace far for our vacation? Like not Australia, somewhere farther, I need to get away from everything." I kiss her shoulder then move up to her neck, "How about my favorite vacation spot? Amalfi Coast in Italy. I can get us a villa there that's away from everyone and we can go hiking, and boating, it'll be amazing." She turns around to face me, "that sounds amazing, it'll be like a preview of what our honeymoon will be like, because I actually wanted to go there for the first part of our honeymoon." "That sounds perfect. I love it." Within a few minutes we are both asleep. This woman never ceases to amaze me.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short, it's actually just a filler, I have big plans for the next one.  This time it's better than when I said that before...